Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Kudos to BJ for really knuckling down and turning his fortunes around. I had serious doubts but am so happy to see him giving it to the best in the competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damnit, wanted to delete it. Forget Stringer's the tall bloke.
Medium dangerous forward, firrito must go to him. Thompson on crameri, Tarrant red path, Hansen to resting ruck.

Seeing as though the Dogs get all their run and drive from half back and thats where they generate most of their scores, I wonder if it would be worth having Jacobs play a defensive role on one of those guys. Someone like Murphy.

Otherwise I guess you send him to someone like Dahlhaus or Macrae.

I used to hate Jacobs. Just seemed to * everything up, but he's been great recently.

I might be imagining it but sometime in the last 5-6 weeks I think teammates have finally got confidence in him and will use him on the inside or as a release. I might be imagining it but I don't think so, last year even when playing well as a defender I reckon he was overlooked as an option even when the best one.

Jacobs has become very reliable.

Yes, he's in my good books. And that presser he did after last week was bloody brilliant. His great answers even inspired the interviewers to ask good questions. He's a real talent off-field as well as on.

Seeing as though the Dogs get all their run and drive from half back and thats where they generate most of their scores, I wonder if it would be worth having Jacobs play a defensive role on one of those guys. Someone like Murphy.

Otherwise I guess you send him to someone like Dahlhaus or Macrae.

Or "the Bont"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back