Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Give me a spell it was no big deal.

What about 2 weeks for what Hodge did? That is an absolute disgrace. Poor Wingard could have been killed if the elbow connected and they grade it as careless and medium contact, WTF...this system is a joke.
Did you not read my post? I said the no suspension or fine was the correct decision.

I was merely stating the fact that Ziebell got a week for a late or careless spoil pisses me off when Fyfe gets nothing for a carless bump. My whole point is that Jack should not have got rubbed out, considering the St Kilda bloke wasn't even hurt at the time and in fact remonstrated with Ziebell immediately.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I for one am stoked Jack got a week in retrospect. We won without him, he got a rest... And he always comes back from suspension breathing fire!!!!
It's all fine in retrospect, but if we had lost by under a two goals we would be lamenting another inconsistent MRP decision.

Yes, now its a good thing, but anyone happy at the time that we lost Ziebell, is full of s**t.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
It's all fine in retrospect, but if we had lost by under a two goals we would be lamenting another inconsistent MRP decision.

Yes, now its a good thing, but anyone happy at the time that we lost Ziebell, is full of s**t.
That's why I said in retrospect. At the time I was filthy.

He did a good job on Fyfe after quarter time, so good a job he even put Neale off his game too as Neale worked hard to try and give Fyfe some space, which put him off his own game.

He did a good job on Fyfe after quarter time, so good a job he even put Neale off his game too as Neale worked hard to try and give Fyfe some space, which put him off his own game.

Double tag. Nice.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'd put him on Bont to wear like a glove.

I don't think he can keep up with Dahlhaus.

Macrae the other option, and I think we will take Wallis head on.

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
One of the first games he's been properly got a hold of. Bont killed him. Concerned if he has to do the same job in 2 weeks time.

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Bont reamed him, but our whole midfield was destroyed last night.
I suppose it's fair to say that when our entire midfield wasn't able to keep up with their rebound that Bont got off the chain. I distinctly remember Jacobs having to hunt down macrae as well as hunter on seperate occasions because God knows where their opponent was.

On a side note it was good to see that he was one of the only players to actually tackle the guy, most of our team was resembling the turnstiles.

Bont will win a Brownlow one year. Seriously, he had about 5 specific possessions that turned the tide of the game & resulted in goals. He could have done nothing else & still got the 3 votes.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bont is a jet and was too good for him, it happens.

Jacobs' failure is close to the last reason we lost yesterday.

One of the first games he's been properly got a hold of. Bont killed him. Concerned if he has to do the same job in 2 weeks time.
I thought Bont took the first half. Jacobs had a strong 2nd half. Nailed him couple times too.
What got me dirty was Ziebells missed tackle on Bontempelli. Still filthy on that.

Ben has had a ripper couple months, did his best yesterday, Bont is just a jet. Far from our worst.

Agree with you. Tagger by definition doesn't win you a game, just gives you the chance to do so. The rest of the midfield let him down.

niko11

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
B.J's got credits yeah he was beaten by the Bont but the Bont didn't exactly have 30+ disposals but one loss in ten weeks what can u do...

Back