Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol @ the BigFooty advertising algorithm:

Have you heard that Obama is generously giving out loans to struggling families? And to think I didn't think i could qualify living in Australia and all

Get your knee fixed in 4-6 weeks - look at Nick Smith, we can do that for you too!
LARS is making a killing with regular people who do their knees. Amateurs who can't afford the time off work. Rather than needing months off, it's weeks.

I must be the only one slightly concerned by this.

We know how the MFC "426" media like to coat injury statements. The cynic in me thinks his knee is worse than they are saying.

We know how the MFC "426" media like to coat injury statements. The cynic in me thinks his knee is worse than they are saying.

Nah - several high profile players have recently gone over to the states to see this guy during knee reco rehab apparently.

I think there is a thought behind sending the young guy overseas to break up the monotany of his rehab, just to break it up a bit for him and keep him motivated as well.

Nah.

Philly's sports science area is huge cos of Chip Kelly and the Eagles. I reckon people there know what they're doing.

Nah.

Philly's sports science area is huge cos of Chip Kelly and the Eagles. I reckon people there know what they're doing.
...wat?

I don't think a world renowned knee *bloke lives in Philly cause of the Eagles and Chip Kelly...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK noob question, I honestly haven't seen anything of him outside his highlights package before the draft. What type of player is he? Is he just strong, or genuinely quick as well? Inside/outside or both?

OK noob question, I honestly haven't seen anything of him outside his highlights package before the draft. What type of player is he? Is he just strong, or genuinely quick as well? Inside/outside or both?

He was everything you would want in a player - strong, explosive, quick, physical, skilled, kicks goals, marks overhead, x-factor.

Like a bigger, stronger, more explosive Dustin Martin is my best guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back