Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Cale hit 75KG yet? I wonder if he can bench press a bar with weights on it yet.

Would imagine he just leaves the bar in the rack on the bench press and does a set of sitting pull ups.

I've merged the latest JT thread with the original JT thread as the latest incarnation was a bit redundant.

If discussion in this thread could be kept at least semi-respectful and about the player that would be great. :)

RB

I think he has looked a lot better over the last month. I've seen enough of him over that period to think he will be ok.

Are everyone forgetting he has hardly done a pre season due to injuries?

I think he has looked a lot better over the last month. I've seen enough of him over that period to think he will be ok.

Are everyone forgetting he has hardly done a pre season due to injuries?
He's 21 mate, should be past needing a preseason to perform :oops::thumbsu: #overthehill

He's 21 mate, should be past needing a preseason to perform :oops::thumbsu: #overthehill

Ahhh, the magical January to March period - the only time of the year a player can develop or get fit.

Better Melbourne FC career, here's the betting market:

Cale Morton $1.80
Dimitri Toumpas $2.20

Morton:
77 games 33 goals
Best first year player 2008
Rising Star Nominee RD 20, 2008

Toumpas:
26 games 6 goals

Morton slight favourite because he has the 'runs on the board' and a couple of individual achievements already hanging up in the pool room.

lol @ players developing past the age of 21 mate, can't happen :thumbsu:

Are you referring to some tongue in cheek comment I made days, weeks, whatever ago?

lol @ players developing past the age of 21 mate, can't happen :thumbsu:

Can we re-sign Lucas Cook?

He was a KP prospect, they take longer to develop than midfielders dont they?

Are you referring to some tongue in cheek comment I made days, weeks, whatever ago?
Nah, just listening to the AFL recruiters who have forum accounts here saying he's cooked :rolleyes:

Cale Morton $1.80
Dimitri Toumpas $2.20

Morton:
77 games 33 goals

Toumpas:
26 games 6 goals

Morton slight favourite because he has the 'runs on the board' and a couple of individual achievements already hanging up in the pool room.
Is there a hard ball gets exotic I can get on? $1.01 odds Jimmy? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, just listening to the AFL recruiters who have forum accounts here saying he's cooked :rolleyes:

Is there a hard ball gets exotic I can get on? $1.01 odds Jimmy? :$

There a 'clangers in the D50' market that has Jimmy at the same price. Been very well supported since it opened, $1.05 into $1.01.

There a 'clangers in the D50' market that has Jimmy at the same price. Been very well supported since it opened, $1.05 into $1.01.

Can you chuck a pineapple on Cale $1.22 'scared of shadow' market for me, cheers

$1.92 head to head 'pants s**t with ball in hand' market still open?

Cale Morton $1.80
Dimitri Toumpas $2.20

Morton:
77 games 33 goals

Toumpas:
26 games 6 goals

People forget that Cale started off really well. Then it went downhill.

IIRC he did his shoulder, and when he came back from it he was basically turd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back