Player Sponsorship 5 Players Sponsored - Thank You To All Involved!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to make a quick post to thank everyone that contributed towards the player sponsorship this year. This is the third year I've been involved in it and it still amazes me how much people are willing to give to our club, even after all the emotional and financial investment they have already given year on year. We managed to sponsor the following 5 players:
Shaun Grigg
Bachar Houli
Kamdyn McIntosh
Connor Menadue
Jayden Short (R)

Another thing to note is that both Houli and McIntosh are our sponsors for the third year running. I hope everyone on our board, not just our sponsors, can take ownership of these players and support their success. And to those we weren't able to sponsor again this year (McBean :cry:), if we could sponsor you all we would.

The Player Sponsor Dinner has been raffled and the following sponsors won the invite to the night. I hope you guys get to take some photos you can share with us of the night.
I will be raffling the player guernseys and cocktail night a bit later.

I already emailed this to DrMike in response to the dinner but I want to post it here.

Just wanted to say that I feel very privileged to have been given the chance to go to this dinner and I want to thank everyone on here who did donate! So thanks to all of you, including the moderators and of course the club!

Just wanted to make a quick post to thank everyone that contributed towards the player sponsorship this year. This is the third year I've been involved in it and it still amazes me how much people are willing to give to our club, even after all the emotional and financial investment they have already given year on year. We managed to sponsor the following 5 players:
Shaun Grigg
Bachar Houli
Kamdyn McIntosh
Connor Menadue
Jayden Short (R)

Another thing to note is that both Houli and McIntosh are our sponsors for the third year running. I hope everyone on our board, not just our sponsors, can take ownership of these players and support their success. And to those we weren't able to sponsor again this year (McBean :cry:), if we could sponsor you all we would.

The Player Sponsor Dinner has been raffled and the following sponsors won the invite to the night. I hope you guys get to take some photos you can share with us of the night.
I will be raffling the player guernseys and cocktail night a bit later.

Thanks to all involved in this great effort. To echo DrMike, it really is amazing to have you all contribute above and beyond what you already do for the club.

No doubt you will enjoy your dinner.

Cheers

I already emailed this to DrMike in response to the dinner but I want to post it here.

Just wanted to say that I feel very privileged to have been given the chance to go to this dinner and I want to thank everyone on here who did donate! So thanks to all of you, including the moderators and of course the club!

This says it all !! Thankyou everyone & Mods as well for putting in the time & effort in all you guys/girls do. Cheers:)

Fantastic effort from the board. From our humble beginnings of sponsoring Coughlan to now having 5 players it shows just how dedicated we all are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a good night and thanks again to everyone who contributed and to DrMike for organising it.

I didn't get any photos though, sorry :oops: Well just the organised one with McIntosh and myself. Well, the one photo of his locker with BigFooty on it was blurry :(.

I sat on a table with McIntosh, his 2 other sponsors, Foley, his sponsor, McDonough and his 2 sponsors. They were all pretty good and keen for a chat. McIntosh almost told me and one of his sponsors about the 2 players who were singled out after the loss to Melbourne but we stopped him (unfair on the players), but one was obvious anyway.

That's a Ive really got for now. I didn't get around to any other players as most other fans their already knew the players etc so it was like a catch up and the only time fans went up to a player was for a signature or photo and they were mostly kids.

Was a good night and thanks again to everyone who contributed and to DrMike for organising it.

I didn't get any photos though, sorry :oops: Well just the organised one with McIntosh and myself. Well, the one photo of his locker with BigFooty on it was blurry :(.

I sat on a table with McIntosh, his 2 other sponsors, Foley, his sponsor, McDonough and his 2 sponsors. They were all pretty good and keen for a chat. McIntosh almost told me and one of his sponsors about the 2 players who were singled out after the loss to Melbourne but we stopped him (unfair on the players), but one was obvious anyway.

That's a Ive really got for now. I didn't get around to any other players as most other fans their already knew the players etc so it was like a catch up and the only time fans went up to a player was for a signature or photo and they were mostly kids.

You sat with my friends Rod, Mel, Tam, Lil and the lovely Lena, who was representing me and sitting next to Nathan F, not that I'm spying on you!

By all reports, a great night.

Haere Ra

You sat with my friends Rod, Mel, Tam, Lil and the lovely Lena, who was representing me and sitting next to Nathan F, not that I'm spying on you!

By all reports, a great night.

Haere Ra

Yep, had a feeling I was sitting with your representative ;) I sat between Foley and Lill. :thumbsu:

I had a fun night, sat between Conner Menadue & Jayden Short both really nice young men. Interestingly Conner told me Reece Conca (i think over short distances) is top 3 for speed at the club. Also Grigg at our table with Bachar opposite side to me so I didn't really talk to him much, but he did at the beginning come around the table to everyone shake our hands and introduce himself. Rance & jack were very funny especially Rance with his multiple accents ....Also got to meet sante, jesterx, David3030 & Heisenberg which was good...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back