Prediction 5 rookies, 1 senior spot left. 2016 preseason is the summer of discontent for 4

Which rookie will earn the last senior spot

• Fordham

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Nahas

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Ray

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Preuss

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Daw

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to promote Daw (if free) in case Goldstein goes down and no one is on the LTI list. All of them are ages back in the respective positions though.

Daw could be in big house so simply can't pick him until know what's happening there. If innocent then clearly number 1.

Nahas tries hard etc, but feel he simply isn't good enough. Wastes opportunities, frustrating footballer despite the effort.

I will go will Fordham. Seems on reports to be a young Gibson, ordinary skills but runs all day and is younger so may be able to improve. That sound good enough to me.

DAW!

After a solid pre-season, his time will come!

giphy.gif

For mine, it will be Nahas, but it all depends on injuries doesnt it. If we lose a tall, it will be Daw, if we lose a mid, it will be a battle.
I hope Ray is only for insurance, and isnt promoted, because our younger guys should be getting games ahead of him (Dumont, BMac, LMac, and even Fordham or a newly listed player). Nahas has sort of proven himself at the club through good performances. Preuss and Ray would be my last choices!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be Daw. Otherwise if Goldie goes down for four weeks our season is over.

Provided Daw is exonerated by the courts, he has to be promoted from the Rookie list. If we're going to Rookie list a 24-year-old who has been with the club a number of years we might as well just cut him loose all together. Either he's good enough or he's not. And if he's good enough, he's promoted from the Rookie List. Simple.

Nahas and Ray are insurance. The other two are a long way off playing senior football.

I saw again, it has to Daw. His time has come (hopefully)

Provided Daw is exonerated by the courts, he has to be promoted from the Rookie list. If we're going to Rookie list a 24-year-old who has been with the club a number of years we might as well just cut him loose all together. Either he's good enough or he's not. And if he's good enough, he's promoted from the Rookie List. Simple.

Nahas and Ray are insurance. The other two are a long way off playing senior football.

I saw again, it has to Daw. His time has come (hopefully)
Wouldn't we just have left him on the senior list if that was our intention.? I can see us playing 1 short.

Back