Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

His next contract will be a huge leap from his curent one too I suspect. Already today there's been a caller to SEN saying how his side (Brisbane) should throw the kitchen sink at him. Bartlett said sides would be lining up to prise him away from Arden St. I doubt we'll allow his re-signing to wait till late in the current contract's life.

His next contract will be a huge leap from his curent one too I suspect. Already today there's been a caller to SEN saying how his side (Brisbane) should throw the kitchen sink at him. Bartlett said sides would be lining up to prise him away from Arden St. I doubt we'll allow his re-signing to wait till late in the current contract's life.
And luckily for us he seems like the kind of guy that won't leave, especially if he's playing regular senior footy.

And luckily for us he seems like the kind of guy that won't leave, especially if he's playing regular senior footy.

Agreed, which leaves some of our other tall forwards more likely trade options.

Seeing how Tarrant looked good on the weekend, and with Petrie nearing the end, with Waite being just a temporary band aid, I was thinking perhaps the best forward line would be Brown, Tarrant, Black, with Wood floating between wing and forward line...

Black hardly had a preseason he'll be right.

Think that we do need to get another Key forward at the next draft though. Durdin looks as though he will be 3-4 pre-seasons away.

When Petrie and Waite move on we are very light on.

Brown's comment after the Elimination Final last year:

"It's an honour to represent this club and I'll be here for as long as they want me".

He ain't going anywhere.

Black hardly had a preseason he'll be right.

Think that we do need to get another Key forward at the next draft though. Durdin looks as though he will be 3-4 pre-seasons away.

When Petrie and Waite move on we are very light on.

Why do we recruit players that take years to develop? How many years did it take for Danahir to start playing for *.

Recruiters, get out there and find us some KPF who is 18 and ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Benny boy sat behind me with his parents in Adelaide, having been a late out, and I swear he was barracking as hard as I was (when we had something to actually yell about, like in the third quarter). He's a ripper!

Why do we recruit players that take years to develop? How many years did it take for Danahir to start playing for *.

Ah B4B the answer is there in the question. *daniher had the benefit of *danks drugs regime, as endorsed by the gallant *knight, *jimmy.

If I'd been injected as many times as those *boys out there at *peptide *park, I'd be running around full of energy looking for a filly.

You're joking right? "Ready to go 18 year old KPFs" don't exist, and on the off chance that they do, they go no. 1 in the draft.

Black should be traded, he's Harper all over again.

Black's just had a shoulder reconstruction, and he's a leading, marking forward ...If he regains form and confidence this year it would be a bonus.

Often amazed by the lack of consideration of effects of injuries on players in Big Footy universe. Tarrant a classic case - half the board claims he has no talent, when he's been a basket case for most of his career at nth ...

I missed the part where he played 18 months in the VFL unable to find the ball after seeing what AFL was all about.
Oh please he shouldn't have played most of last year and will be lucky to get a game this year.

Trade to Freo while theres a little bit of currency left.

Black's just had a shoulder reconstruction, and he's a leading, marking forward ...If he regains form and confidence this year it would be a bonus.

Often amazed by the lack of consideration of effects of injuries on players in Big Footy universe. Tarrant a classic case - half the board claims he has no talent, when he's been a basket case for most of his career at nth ...
Thats all i ever hear from this board excuses excuses.

Tarrants played one good game and suddenly he's a gun. One good game doesn't make a player and never will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back