Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

I feel like I am famous.

You finally have your answer then.

The_Best_of_Bros_cover.jpeg

I 'love' how Daniher is lauded to the skies as a wonderful young forward and BBB has 'potential'.

On current form and evidence I know who I would want, and he isn't the one playing for *.
Plays for *
Part of an 'esteemed' family
So brave

Met and chatted with BBB tonight at the 'train with the players' function. Articulate, friendly and full of enthusiasm for the club and its direction. A real asset of the team and the club. Says he's never done a pre-season and expects to improve next year after he has one under his belt. :thumbsu:

Man crush just increased exponentially.

Another mate posted random pics from tonight's sponsors' training session and you were front and centre in one of them LtK. I was scanning the pics for your bro at the time.

Met and chatted with BBB tonight at the 'train with the players' function. Articulate, friendly and full of enthusiasm for the club and its direction. A real asset of the team and the club. Says he's never done a pre-season and expects to improve next year after he has one under his belt. :thumbsu:

My man crush increased infinity exponentially when I asked BBB if he hated * and he replied "Of course!" pretty much before I even finished the question.

Love the way he goes about it, will be in the leadership group within three years.
Another mate posted random pics from tonight's sponsors' training session and you were front and centre in one of them LtK. I was scanning the pics for your bro at the time.
I was moving too fast to be picked up on camera.

arden station

Cancelled
May 3, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The fact that he's never done a full pre-season suggests he is a genuinely strong, natural athlete. His performances in the finals last year on the back of no pre-season after a long year were remarkable. Watch out when he does finally get a big preparation in.

Back