1 Day 50 Over Round 1 Match - Northern Phoenix v Victoria @ The Furnace of Fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Sweet, I'll have to get a cool headband and a bouncy chain :)

Straight forward attack plan: I bowl fast, then you, then me, then you, then me. By that time we should have about 10 wickets and enough time for a KFC Feast*

*Every time we mention KFC we get $10 bucks from the sponsorship deal I did.

Geez you've got an old side, who's your sponsor Alzheimers?

Victorias winning inaugral(Not really, cant spell either) team for tonights Round 1 Clash with the Northish Firebudgies:

Openners:

Fred - Batsman
iDon - Batsman

Guts:

Itsmyshow - Batsman
The Filth Wizard - Batsman
TheMase - Batsman
boncer34 - Keeper
StFly - Bowling A/R

Throwers of stuff:

Beng- Fast Bowler
Tayl0r - Fast Bowler
cooney (RHB/RF)
eddiesmith - Leg Spinner

Subs for Next Match:

MMAPride Scott -Batsman
ioppolo- Batsman.

Needless to say we have this in the bag.

That's a mean-looking side. Will win easily.

Im still waiting to see if Ill be able to get minimal mod rights to the forum... Puppydogeyes.gif

Won't happen. Just PM me for anything that needs doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we look at having a stewart for the forum, like in the SFA? Im hoping we can return the league to its former glory!

Nowhere near big enough for that. SFA was many years old before that happened.

I like the part where we relive what we did when we were younger.

Almost like saving a damsel in distress being mauled by a dog by intervening by fly punching it in its face then mounting it like a shamp because secretely you were regretting intervening because it might go you instead because you pissed it off. Moral of the story is once a badarse, always a badarse. Although I am not nearly as nimble these days and she turned out to be a bit of a tart instead of the princess one expected to be in a castle of some description. Minor details.

You also don't play C grade at 12 without some iota of skill in the craft, so e-peen+

Geez you've got an old side, who's your sponsor Alzheimers?

With age comes experience, with experience comes a far better average than you can count to considering you're both s**t and young, so piss back off to school cricket kid where you might win something and some people might be impressed, because we sure aren't.

You also can't spell it without Victor's arse hole.

Can't spell Northern without nothing to see here either.

I'm not above stooping to your level and being better at it.

My god, you do realise they outlawed runners a few years back? Your game plan must be boundary or nothing because I can't see anyone in that lineup making it 22 yards without collapsing.

My god, you do realise they outlawed runners a few years back? Your game plan must be boundary or nothing because I can't see anyone in that lineup making it 22 yards without collapsing.
The Half Back - 0 - LBW bowled Tayl0r

And it didn't hit anything interesting down there, just pad.

Damn, you've uncovered our cunning plan! The rules are hit out or get out mate, backyard style, you get hit suck it up princess.

The Half Back - 100 - LBW bowled Tayl0r

And it didn't hit anything interesting down there, just pad.
LBW and bowled? Interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back