1 Day 50 Over Round 1 Match - West Coast Warriors V Western Woodpeckers @ The WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Incase you want a srs answer. I'm pretty sure I read that Australia will play the big teams at the new stadium (England, SA, NZ and India) and play teams who draw smaller crowds at the WACA. Pretty sure any international one day stuff will still be at the WACA too.
:(

Wow, that is gonna * up International Test cricket for Perth. Have fun. Though I could care less if the Scrochers play there or not because the BBL is a load of bull.

What I don't understand is if they are going to build a new stadium, why not make a capacity 90-100k? They are only making the stadium 60-70k.

:(

Wow, that is gonna **** up International Test cricket for Perth. Have fun. Though I could care less if the Scrochers play there or not because the BBL is a load of bull.

What I don't understand is if they are going to build a new stadium, why not make a capacity 90-100k? They are only making the stadium 60-70k.
60 upgradeable to 80

I imagine there'll be standing room as well.

Just so I can put myself at ease, you're aware of the default averages for each position right?

The Half Back has provided me with those figures! :thumbsu: He said your averages were zero, so they've already be input to the Match Generator 2000.

The Half Back has provided me with those figures! :thumbsu:
Thank god for that.
He said your averages were zero, so they've already be input to the Match Generator 2000.
x1n99xQ.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sup everyone!

Making my debut as an opener this week for the mighty Woodpeckers.
Im a big one for basing a relationship off first impressions, so if you don't make 300 runs don't expect me to be nice to you in the nets...

Im a big one for basing a relationship off first impressions, so if you don't make 300 runs don't expect me to be nice to you in the nets...
I'm not a Warner, i'm a Rogers type opener. Just chipping away and wearing down the opposition bowlers.:p

However, if it's a triple ton you require, i shall see what I can muster up.

I'm not a Warner, i'm a Rogers type opener. Just chipping away and wearing down the opposition bowlers.:p

However, if it's a triple ton you require, i shall see what I can muster up.
That'll take weeks

Normal Pitch

Warriors XI:

1. Quinz
32. matty6
10. lyall
48. Keyser Soze
7. Scotty_WCE
97. PrideOf (wk)
00. Mr Eagle
6. SSwans2011
3. Covvy
69. Ljp86 (c)
11. larrikin

12th wce_all_da_way

Great to be back into the swing of things. Batters will be on a rotational basis for the moment as we need five bowling options in one-day matches. Definitely looking forward to getting into this and having a great season. Beng, I take it the home team is still naming a pitch for each match so we'll go with a normal pitch.

Go Warriors!! :thumbsu:

Quick base touching (Heh heh) I have finished inputting all the Squads as those listed on the Official Submission thread, and double checked my entries to make sure everyone is what they have requested. Assuming all teams have named their sides (Most appear to have) I will be simming the matches tomorrow night and will have them posted sometime around 8PM(SA time, so, s**t time)

IF you notice any errors batting/bowling style in the SIM, please let me know immediately so I can double check to see if there was an error somewhere. I have fiddled with the SIM and Im confident I can use it now without issues, but I am still human!​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back