News & Events 60,000 posts about nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

55000.png

conan-bowing.gif

yeah, I post for Jub between 9pm-11pm each evening. Would you like to book an hour?? Just send me your log in details and your bank account details and I'll look after everything, Strangled :D:D
You plan to pay me for using my account to post? Well, only select people are eligible to offer their patronage to me. You're one of the lucky few.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started chatting to this Nigerian fellow once. He seemed nice, just like you.
Perhaps he and I are one and the same, SC? My English - she is very good, eh? ;)

Oh, by the way, there's this really rich uncle of mine who's just passed away. (That's the 6th one this month, dammit!) He was worth squillions. Unfortunately I'm having trouble getting my inheritance out of Nigeria and I'm wondering if you could help me.

Perhaps he and I are one and the same, SC? My English - she is very good, eh? ;)

Oh, by the way, there's this really rich uncle of mine who's just passed away. (That's the 6th one this month, dammit!) He was worth squillions. Unfortunately I'm having trouble getting my inheritance out of Nigeria and I'm wondering if you could help me.

If his name is Mister Obiwankenobi, he's already promised to send your inheritance to me.

I may as well add my stupidness/ silliness /words of wisdomag ain here . There ..lol Can't handle the computer properly today . What's up doc? Today , , well, I have no idea what is going to happen . Might eat something later . :DI forget what my posts are up to . Have to work on them a bit .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back