Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all theatre and stage managed !

Nothing to see.
so true yaco, so true. Can't believe people still fall for it.

Anyway, I like Hutchy. Unlike that lizard to his left I personally think Hutchy is a great guy, and very funny. Off The Bench is the best radio show on the dial by so far it's not funny

I think we're still asking a lot of him.

He's on track for a 40 goal year, despite being 21, 200cm and sitting at the head of what has been a bloody s**t midfield with minimal support.

Bloke deserves massive credit for his year.

I'm not sure why, but I watched the AFL website's "Top 10 Moments" for this round.

Apparently young Daniher sealing the game from 50-out in the wet couldn't even get a run. Pretty shoddy stuff, IMO.

Nah..I reckon Lloydy didn't know Hutchy was going to stand up and carry on with his pathetic attempt at humour.

Lloydy looked genuine annoyed and had a '#### off you idiot ' look on his face lol

Its stage managed - I'm surprised you believe otherwise.

so true yaco, so true. Can't believe people still fall for it.

Anyway, I like Hutchy. Unlike that lizard to his left I personally think Hutchy is a great guy, and very funny. Off The Bench is the best radio show on the dial by so far it's not funny

Whether we like Hutchy or not ( I like him ) he's made a successful career in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether we like Hutchy or not ( I like him ) he's made a successful career in the media.
Not sure he is up there in terms of integrity though Yaco. I know he has been in some strife for not paying employees... Might be worth a Google.

Was hoping for one from behind, but thanks!
IMG_0020-1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back