Past Kade Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

25 Disposals, 9 marks, 5 rebound 50's

Simmo marred some of his hard work with poor disposal. Has been criticised but I think his work is still undervalued. Next game Simmo!
84 efficiency despite 5 clangers in 25 possessions; I'm not sure how stats work any more. :drunk:

That said, he didn't look great when minding Papley, but that's because Papley is basically a younger version of him, except damaging in front of goal.

He shouldn't be the small defender though, was never his bag.

tumblr_lr8holksRw1qa6df0o1_500.jpg

Bloody ripper.

The highlights reel from his last milestone:

Last edited:
Don't care what anyone says, he's our true captain and I would have had him ahead of Judd as captain in a heartbeat.

Seriously underrated player and the heart and soul of our playing list.
I definitely thought he'd take the captaincy over when Judd stepped down. He's easily one of the most courageous players I've ever seen, even after have his face smashed by a nameless dog he's barely ever taken a step backwards.

He's a bloody wonderful example to the younger players in the team and deserves much more recognition than he gets.

Kade's been my favourite player since I really started following he Blues. I've worn the 6 on every guernsey I could and I've always tried to model myself after his playstyle.

I'd like to congratulate Kade on his 250th and wish him all the best for the rest of this season, and hopefully many more to come.

Put his heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into every single game. :hearts:

Hasn't had the team success which he so thoroughly deserves, but individually has had an outstanding career that should be remembered and celebrated.

Well done, Simmo.

And again I think back to a Carlton hater from the early days of BigFooty who insisted Simmo was a dud, took slight to play AFL football and would be out of the system in a couple of years. Simmo and BigFooty Blues would like to send out a big hello and a huge * you to our not so clever friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he aint playing like an old man that's for sure. Bouncing off players, attacking the footy and attacking WITH the footy like a total maniac, albeit an experienced and decently tidy maniac. Such a brave player. The good kind of brave, not the Filth or * kind of brave.

Posted that in the gameday thread and didn't even realise this thread was around. Such an inspirational player is Simmo. Punches wayyy above his weight division and never, ever takes a backwards step.

And again I think back to a Carlton hater from the early days of BigFooty who insisted Simmo was a dud, took slight to play AFL football and would be out of the system in a couple of years. Simmo and BigFooty Blues would like to send out a big hello and a huge **** you to our not so clever friend.
Was he a little phat?

And that highlights vid in the OP from his last milestone is gold. Even from his younger days, the running style, the courageous marks and spoils, the twists and turns out of trouble... nothing much has changed :D

Geez he's wonderful.

Pound for pound one of the most courageous players in the game.

Congratulations on the milestone, love what you bring to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back