7.9 magnitude earthquake hits Nepal

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen any evidence, through the various media bodies, that China is contributing in any way to this disaster.
How much do you know about Cuba's role in Africa fighting Ebola? How much do you know about Cuba's role in treating the generations of children afflicted from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster? How much do you know about health catastrophe in Iraq from uranium coated ammunition and white phosphorous bombs?

How much do you know about Cuba's role in Africa fighting Ebola? How much do you know about Cuba's role in treating the generations of children afflicted from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster? How much do you know about health catastrophe in Iraq from uranium coated ammunition and white phosphorous bombs?
How much do you know about staying relevant to the subject matter of the thread? Nothing of what you have posted is in anyway relevant to what I have stated. It seems to me that you are suffering from intellectual deficit or psychological problems and you should seek some help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back