Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft.

I got it a few months ago, took a panadol, rested the night and then went back to work, which mind you i walk 1,000 miles too.

so you did that walk to Sydney eating s**t along the way......:D

Tuff on any kid trying to establish themselves as good players. Will Probably not play seniors next year. Ah well one players misery is another players opportunity.

IF he shows enough, and that is a big IF. Hopefully a rookie like Callum Moore could be given a few games as a marking HF in a similar vein to Lennon.Pigs may fly as well.
At 192cm he is slightly taller, takes just as good a mark and is quicker and more agile than Lennon. I say never say never.

Ben Lennon has just about zero chance of playing in 2016 if he is hit with a severe dose of GF, and probably will be looking to 2017 realistically after missing out on a full pre season campaign.

Enter OLEG the MARKOV

It's not ideal but if he is well rested he could be over it by early Jan and then get stuck back into preseason.

It is the right time of year to have it. Get it at the start of winter and you're in for a bad year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had/has it pretty badly though

Just gotta be really careful

its psycho

first time i had it, i was death warmed up for a day, but then drinking tequila 24/7 for the next week

next time i had it*, worked for 3 months with it and only took time off once it trigger CFS

*you can get it more than once if your immune system has the defensive mindset of Greg Tivendale

Soft.

I got it a few months ago, took a panadol, rested the night and then went back to work, which mind you i walk 1,000 miles too.

but you have super herpies and that vd strain only gay russians in the gulags get

who caught it from yr mum

FNT9rKE.gif

I had it for a month and the only symptom I had was an annoying sore throat
didn't miss a day of anything

It's not always a big thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back