7 News reporting Thomas and Keeffe B sample positive

Remove this Banner Ad

Just aired

Edit: Collingwood doesn't know yet, both in talks with AFLPA
Didnt 7 say that both have known the outcome for a month and if that's the case, then Im not so sure that Collingwood would have not known

Didnt 7 say that both have known the outcome for a month and if that's the case, then Im not so sure that Collingwood would have not known
They did but they said Collingwood have not been officially told yet.

They did but they said Collingwood have not been officially told yet.
"Officially" No, but the players would have informed them of the results nonetheless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're going to sack Mick, can we leave it until after the papers have had their day with the Pies players?

I mean, no point letting them off the hook

Not sure luck had much to do with it.

Unless you mean as in 'didn't have time to fudge the evidence somehow like Essendon did'. Then yeah, bad luck.

I'm not often serious on these forums, but you need to get a life. Honestly, just piss off.

This is where we differ as people who follow the sport. It's just a sport, it's not life or death, not even close.

Bad luck to the boys who probably have ended their careers and bad luck to the pies supporters who will probably lose these players. And bad luck to the situation in general because it just ain't fun.

I'm not often serious on these forums, but you need to get a life. Honestly, just piss off.

This is where we differ as people who follow the sport. It's just a sport, it's not life or death, not even close.

Bad luck to the boys who probably have ended their careers and bad luck to the pies supporters who will probably lose these players. And bad luck to the situation in general because it just ain't fun.

Just compare the Collingwood fans' reaction compared to the Essendon fans to see why there is such contempt for Essendon.

Just compare the Collingwood fans' reaction compared to the Essendon fans to see why there is such contempt for Essendon.

Cool. So you take my comment and do what with it? I was trying to sympathise with Collingwood supporters. But hey go ahead and generalise about essendon supporters. W4nker.

2 Positives at Collingwood.... 1 at Freo.... but ohhh how the football community should be outraged at the Essendon 34 who have not tested positive, remain innocent and clearly dont share the shame outrage as the nuff nuffs here on BF.

Lets continue to focus on Essendon when we have serious issues in our game and proven cheats that we are happy to turn a blind eye to and not even put them in the media spotlight.

2 Positives at Collingwood.... 1 at Freo.... but ohhh how the football community should be outraged at the Essendon 34 who have not tested positive, remain innocent and clearly dont share the shame outrage as the nuff nuffs here on BF.

Lets continue to focus on Essendon when we have serious issues in our game and proven cheats that we are happy to turn a blind eye to and not even put them in the media spotlight.

The football communities by-and-large outrage is not at the 34 players imo.

The football communities by-and-large outrage is not at the 34 players imo.
Ahhh sorry.... forgot... it was Hirds fault.

Two positive tests from one team.. how is the governance there? This should be the biggest story in Football since Justin Charles... but we know it wont be a blip on the radar, instead the media BF nuff nuffs will continue over analyse the Ess saga.

Agreed... and lets not forget the 4 that self reported as well... what a cope out.

Collingwood and Eddie like to preach to other clubs and the community at large, but that club has serious issues with player management!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back