AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - 3x AA 🏅🏅🏅 4x Crichton Medallist 🥇🥇🥇🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Vr7sR2M2.jpeg

Bill Hutchison, Charlie Payne, Dean Solomon, Frank Dunell

Another great Essendon number, which was made famous by Brownlow Medallist Bill Hutchison, one of the club’s favourite sons. Charlie Payne wore it during the 1960s and early 1970s, while Dean Solomon and Frank Dunell won premierships in the No. 7 jumper.

For the record

Another great Essendon number, which was made famous by Brownlow Medallist Bill Hutchison, one of the club’s favourite sons. Charlie Payne wore it during the 1960s and early 1970s, while Dean Solomon and Frank Dunell won premierships in the No. 7 jumper.

For the record
425279-leroy-jetta.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record

Chris Daniher?

Played 124 games, 1993 premiership player and a member of one of the great Essendon families.

Also responsible for one of the great 'don't argue's in history....in a GF en route to goal. * Matthew Hogg!

I get 70 to 80 reports every day and that may just have been the silliest. ;)
My work here is done!

No, I'll stick around, just for you Dossy-poo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back