737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

omg I was watching the coverage of the first building burning - and then a plane comes crashing in and hits the 2nd building!

2 planes in 18 mins!!!

Originally posted by Go South
Agh...

What's the extent of the damage, do you know?

Is anyone dead?

Go south there will be fatalities.

There is actually tape of the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd building. It is real bad.

The top floors of both buildings have been hit, exlpoded and now burning.

Originally posted by Danni

Go south there will be fatalities.

There is actually tape of the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd building. It is real bad.

The top floors of both buildings have been hit, exlpoded and now burning.

Agh... when I heard, I figured it was just one plane skimming the top of the building or something.

But 2 planes... crashing into a tower each...

I haven't seen footage, but I've heard that there's smoke billowing from each tower.

Do we know who's planes they were?

Holy f#ck!

I can't believe the imbecilic reporters on CNN!

AND Sandra Sully, who said: "This is not a usual destination."

NO SHHIT SANDRA YOU STUTTERING IDIOT.

F#cking terrorists.

2 passenger planes, god knows how many people are dead. The first plane hit at around 9am NY time.......there's got to be 100's, perhaps 1000's of people dead. And that's not counting the passengers.

This is huge.

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first plane is still embedded in the building. Apparently 10 storeys have been affected, and it's not clear how many casualties/fatalities there are at the moment.

Scary stuff

Oh my God

Was Anybody watching when the second plane crashed in the World Trade Centre,

Everybody Pray For the Victims of this terrorist attack.

Amen

It makes you realise how lucky we are to live here in Australia.

The number of terrorist attacks that happen in America, Britain, Europe, the Middle East.

gawd we are so lucky.

6 comfirmed dead, 1000 injured are the reports at the moment. The 2nd plane is being reported as being hijacked from Boston, but that is unconfirmed.

First plane hit towards the top (80th floor) of one tower, then the second plane hit a bit lower.

Was watching CNBC when the second plane hit a bit further down the second building.

God, now Bush will REALLY be able to rally support for his chest-thumping arms buildup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back