Retired #8: Jason Winderlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the double post, but some interesting stuff on Instagram from a few weeks ago.

haychdosJason Winderlich has repoterdly (Herald Sun) told the club he will not play for the Bombers again in 2015 but is determined to return to play for Richmond. Off the essendonfc website. Did you want to go or not?
jason_winderlich@haychdos haha classic. Reportedly and source are my 2 favourite words from last 2 years. Have you believed every story about Essendon for last 2 years? More importantly, do you actually want me to play for Essendon next year?
@haychdos no probs. I'm really curious where and how you get your info. Cause I wish it was true. Would love some extra cash. Might get you to message the club
jason_winderlich@joelyyyy__@haychdos@billmorgan38@emilyvholland thanks for the support, appreciate it. Setting a great example for young Essendon supporters who follow us boys

Yup. He's staying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B0sHs5WCUAAyOBx.jpg

It's a great note to end the week on for sure. In fact I'm going to dedicate my third beer to the Windowlicker. This one is for Doss.
Lol it's like you're torturing him in EVERY SINGLE THREAD... I love it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back