AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Sox, Man U, Chi Bears
487859_3845286349486_1479223111_n.jpg

Gettin there

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: 8. Jason Winderlich

Seems to get injured just when about to turn it on, same happened last year. Hopefully we get to see the best of him for long periods.

There is a certain lift in the crowd we he gets the ball in space, and goes for one of those runs. i was convinced he could make it after his VFL game against Tassie last year and he certainly has not let us down. This bloke is a gun and has the potential to be anything.

how good is it going to be next year

winders, stants, lovett, davey, jetta, dempsey, nash, dyson

it's going to be an exciting year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

havent heard much about this bloke over the pre season. Really enjoyed him last year, hope he can really make an impact. Anyone have any news?

has had a problem with one of his disks in his back. has trained fully the last two weeks and will play for bendigo this week. if all goes well he'll be back in the side for round 2

Looked really good today in his first game back.

I think he might become our best midfielder by the end of the year if he can remain injury free.

Yeah he moved really well straight through the central corridor and really straightened us up.

he can hold his head up high. provided a bit of run, used the ball well, and for the first time in years steve johnson didn't tear us a new one

he can hold his head up high. provided a bit of run, used the ball well, and for the first time in years steve johnson didn't tear us a new one

When has Steve Johnson 'torn us a new one'?

And I'd say Rama can take most of the credit for holding Johnson, at least when I was watching him anyway.

Winders certainly provided a bit of run though, not a bad output for his first game back.

He's been playing a bit off the half-back line but personally, i'd like to see him on the wing all game. Maybe he needs to get his match fitness up but he runs extremely hard to find space and is a player who can break the lines through the centre of the ground

He has the ability to execute a beautiful laces out pass while still running at top speed, although his only lead up target has been McPhee the last couple of weeks.

Maybe starting further up the field would put him in for a few shots on goal himself?

Time to lift and contribute more as a now senior member of the club.

Has got by on potential alone for too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back