Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want apples that taste like real apples.

tumblr_inline_n2vlynaOa71qcvzr5.jpg
Last time had some absolute crackers, was from the local fruit and veg when was down in Denmark earlier in the year. Lovely.

Edit: Local grown and had the odd little bumps etc that would make the fresh food reject them before a year of storage. So good but.

You don't make friends with apples.

I always wonder whether I imagined apples being much better as a kid than they actually are, Apples in WA are better than in Vic or if apples are much worse now.

Can't figure it out, I like apples but I haven't had a really good one in many years.

edit: I've tried to turn this into english repeatedly and it's barely readable every single time

Ask Yidaki where he gets his free range, organic, gluten free apples from.

I like reality renovation shows mainly because I'm currently renovating my house and it's good to get some ideas. I was into Survivor and The Amazing Race big time in the early days but am over them now.
Same. Tend to stay away from shows like the block but watch Grand Designs and Selling Houses Aust on Foxtel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always wonder whether I imagined apples being much better as a kid than they actually are, Apples in WA are better than in Vic or if apples are much worse now.

Can't figure it out, I like apples but I haven't had a really good one in many years.

edit: I've tried to turn this into english repeatedly and it's barely readable every single time
I'm getting better tasting apples now that I'm in Tassie, but one of the main problems with fresh produce in Australia is that we export our best quality products.

Sometimes that means we have to import products at the lower end of the quality spectrum from poorer countries to fill demand. :drunk:

I'm getting better tasting apples now that I'm in Tassie, but one of the main problems with fresh produce in Australia is that we export our best quality products.

Sometimes that means we have to import products at the lower end of the quality spectrum from poorer countries to fill demand. :drunk:

fresh Batlow (NSW) apples FTW.

Did anyone else watch that Paul Hogan show last night on Ch9? It was basically just his stage show that he did here where he tells his life story with clips from his tv shows and films.

I was a big fan of Hoges as a kid so I found it enthralling, you almost forget what a funny bastard he was back in his tv show days, a true Strayan legend.

Like with most foods, it's the texture, not the taste that I don't like.

With apples it's the sound of people eating them that I don't like, there is nothing more annoying than someone crunching into an apple near you.

In an office job about 10 years ago I had about 3 people sitting near me that would eat apples as a morning tea snack and they wouldn't all eat them at the same time, they would stagger their apple eating so you had about an hour of it each morning. I would have to leave my desk and go for a walk outside as it would drive me up the f***ing wall.:mad:

You'd have to be a serious nerdwagon to know all the robots in that pic, I'd be lucky to name 10 of them.

I'm semi-nerd. dalek, bender, Robbie, Cyberman (2), Cylon (2), wall-E, Eva, Johnny5, K9, robot bear-dog from Battlestar Galactica, c3po, r2-d2, terminator, Marvin (2), the one with all the red eyes from Matrix, Metropolis, When the world stood still, Kryten, 7zark7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back