Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Demo expert will say it was a controlled demolition?? I call epic bullshit on this. You might find one or two misinformed ones, like you would with any industry on any topic, but the vast vast vast majority have no issues with the official story.
I believe that it was Danny Jowenko who said that WTC7 was definitely a demo job.

The vast vast majority have no issues about it? Have you asked them? There'd be quite a few who would most certainly think something was amiss. Jowenko certainly did. And if he has issues with it, then it'd be more than "one or two" who would.

nothing like claiming victory in an empty room only for the bell to ring and everybody returns to class.
heehe yes you may be correct.

However the topic was officially finished, won, wrapped up, fat lady singing etc etc when it was moved here to the conspiracy board.

It was the only way GG could continue to post without being locked up :p

Rioliustar, what is your take on other conspiracy theories, such as JFK? Any that you think that something just might be there?
I haven't really looked into JFK too much, just the odd doco here and there.

Once I finally convince you there was plane wreckage at the Pentagon, I'll have a read of what you suggest ;)

I don't know which is more condemning RIOLIUSTAR
NIST finally admitting and certifying free fall occurred for 2.25 seconds or their backflip

:thumbsdown:dry-labbing indeed:thumbsdown:
Lol it's been common knowledge for years

Though I'm still waiting for nutters.com to admit it was only for 2.25 seconds ;)

"pull it" :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good, new video

I recommend all watch it

wasn't bad, but nothing really new. Good to at least watch one without all the sensationalism.

It was filmed 4 years ago so I guess they never got the reopening of the investigation they expected.

Lol it's been common knowledge for years

Though I'm still waiting for nutters.com to admit it was only for 2.25 seconds ;)

"pull it" :p

So there was no resistance in the collapse for 2.25 seconds??? How did fire remove its structural make up for this to happen?

You mean the report where they refuse the share the input data to their computer simulations? That report?
Yes that's the one.

I guess due to legal advice they decided not to release all the info to the public for fear of jeopardising safety.

Shall we add the lawyers to the "inonit list"?

They released some photos of plane debris at the Pentagon though, did you see that? :)

Yes that's the one.

I guess due to legal advice they decided not to release all the info to the public for fear of jeopardising safety.
Ha, jeopardising public safety. It's a bullshit answer and you know it.

The input data would be extremely invaluable for engineers to fix or design buildings that have these vulnerabilities. It would also allow a third party to actually verify that their data is accurate. You can't do a proper peer review if you don't have all the data that was used.

It's many degrees of shady, but of course, you'll swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back