Blake Acres Richmond 12
Will Maginness Carlton 13
Kade Kardashian GWS 14
Brodie Grundy Sydney 15
Nathan Freeman Geelong 16
Orazio Fantasia Fremantle 17
Ben Lennon St Kilda 18
Marcus Bontempelli St Kilda 19

Obviously not conservative enough for you.

I just couldn't see him sliding past Carlton at #13. I know there are some concerns regarding his attitude (some say he is a little full of himself, which I personally do not see) but I think the situation with Darling has shown that a players attitude shouldn't see top quality talent fall THAT far.

That said I am glad he does not have Carlton taking Thorp at #39. I wouldn't mind him later in the draft, but there are some quality kids still not selected that I would take over Thorp ................

I just couldn't see him sliding past Carlton at #13. I know there are some concerns regarding his attitude (some say he is a little full of himself, which I personally do not see) but I think the situation with Darling has shown that a players attitude shouldn't see top quality talent fall THAT far.

Yeah, but that's simply because Carlton wanted Garlett at pick 13 and, as pointed out in this mock, he is much more of a team player than Tom Boyd is.

Why post a phantom draft on the board if you havent even finished it? Better to wait until done/started??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on guys, we should be nice. The TC obviously heard the rumour that the interwebz is running out, so they were desperate to save a space for their PD in case this came true .................

Come on guys, we should be nice. The TC obviously heard the rumour that the interwebz is running out, so they were desperate to save a space for their PD in case this came true .................

Don't worry, I'm sure you won't blow ANOTHER first round pick. Bootsma and Lucas....oh Carlton...

Tom Boyd GWS 1
Jake Kardashian GWS 2
James Aish St Kilda 3
Jack Billings Western Bulldogs 4
Josh Kelly Gold Coast 5
Luke McDonald Collingwood 6
Pass Brisbane 7
Ben Lennon North 8
Aaron Heppell Essendon 9
Harry Taylor Collingwood 10
Dom Sheed WC 11
Blake Acres Richmond 12
Will Maginness Carlton 13
Kade Kardashian GWS 14
Brodie Grundy Sydney 15
Nathan Freeman Geelong 16
Orazio Fantasia Fremantle 17
Ben Lennon St Kilda 18
Marcus Bontempelli St Kilda 19

So this is just a troll thread?

Don't worry, I'm sure you won't blow ANOTHER first round pick. Bootsma and Lucas....oh Carlton...

Lovely PD there. I mean we were having a friendly joke because you started a PD thread with nothing in it, and were blowing off steam until you updated it. I am glad to see that you have instead been a dick and posted crap, and had a go at people in the thread instead.

Well done, you get 2 facepalm.jpg and a shove the interwebz up your rectum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back