Health A Bucket List at 15

Remove this Banner Ad

http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/2011/06/hello_06.html?spref=tw

Just so terrible.

Here's a link to her sisters run for cancer page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprote...one-Marrow-Recruitment-Appeal/115553228467996

If anyone wants to get in contact with somewhere on he bucket list that's be great imo. I don't know her, but what a brave person.

I email'd Cadbury World and got a response saying that they are getting in contact with the family so it is possible and people do care

Positive thoughts and vibes for them all.

Wow, what an inspirational young girl! :thumbsu:

I don't know how I'd cope if I was told I only had months to live - maybe you become more philosophical when you are in that situation, but the thought of death and leaving all my family and friends behind whilst I'm still young scares the bejesus out of me. I think I would find it hard to stay positive.

I hope she can tick off as many of those as possible. You know its dire when you're told your too sick to travel, so fingers crossed she can make the most of her time left. I feel really sorry for the family shes leaving behind, as they would obviously adore their daughter and sister.

That would be so hard for her family (and her), knowing that it's up to them to stay positive and keep her in a good environment despite what's going to happen. Brought a lump to my throat reading this, life just isn't fair.

I'll definitely look in to helping when I have a bit more free time. Incredibly sad :(

Am I the only who absolutely hates this term 'bucket list' ? Where did it come from? I never heard it the first 25 years of my life then suddenly the last couple of years its popping up everywhere, I can't go a day without seeing it somewhere.

Am I the only who absolutely hates this term 'bucket list' ? Where did it come from? I never heard it the first 25 years of my life then suddenly the last couple of years its popping up everywhere, I can't go a day without seeing it somewhere.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/218800.html

Don't know how i would cope with something like that happening to me, what a brave person, hope she knocks off all of them.

For a 15 year old she has an amazing attitude towards all this. What a star.

Cancer is an absolute prick of disease, nobody is safe.:mad:

so now this story has gone international and this girl is going to get everything on her list, while thousands of others in her position from australia to USA and wherever will get nothing...

doesnt really seem fair

so now this story has gone international and this girl is going to get everything on her list, while thousands of others in her position from australia to USA and wherever will get nothing...

doesnt really seem fair

There are thousands and thousands of poor kids who face similar fates that wont get to experience anything near what this girl will experience, but it's a bit harsh to say she's getting treated better than others considering what she's going through.

Life's just unfair in general.

doesnt really seem fair
:rolleyes:

She asked for this did she? The girl made a blog for her mates, someone found it and a 15 year old girl who's dying from cancer now gets to do things with her family that they'll remeber forever. But no, this isn't good enough because others don't get the same chance?

Why should we all have internet then? Plenty of people don't. Let's give it up for equality!

Life isn't fair, is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to kick the bucket = die
so bucket list = list of things to do before kicking the bucket

Good movie from 2007 I'd assume either coined the phrase or popularised it.:thumbsu:

bucket_list.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back