Society/Culture A Curious Phenomenon...

Remove this Banner Ad

You can stop racism Dardy, by organising and the left that you so despise so is bloody good at it. I attended my first of hundreds of anti apartheid rallies before I could walk, I fund raised for the ANC in exile as a teen and I was in South Africa on election day twenty years ago watching in tears as people lined up to vote for the first time. That's how you change things mate, and that I was even part of that in a small way is one of the proudest things that I have achieved. Raising awareness, you're so full of it.

The Communist Party of Australia have been fighting for aboriginal rights before the term was popular

http://www.solidarity.net.au/aborig...nist-partys-support-for-aboriginal-struggles/

These bozos don't know their history.

Being a croweater Gough, you'd be familiar with the Semaphore worker's club, it's inclusive environment and the mural on the wall. Can't find a picture on the net, this's the best I could do (mural in background)
SWC_5t_04.jpg

Thank you so much for answering all of our genuine questions.

Oh wait, you didn't.

Oh wait, no-one is surprised.

Oh wait, you are quoting a Miranda Devine article as providing any substance, apart from linking to rubbish, is beyond you.

How long before you run away from this one?

Jelly-back.
Not sure how that cretin has avoided an infraction for that objectionable post, Riseup.:confused:

It is impossible to be racist to an invading army or the humans that provide the support so it can logistically operate its occupation.

Have you ever heard of any German camp guard complaining about abuse he got?
Nice hat.
Nothing under it though!

"Vanilla c*nts" "white dogs" "Captain Cook motherf*ckers" seems pretty racist to me
The fact I have never even heard these term seems to suggest you just made them up and/or they are used extremely rarely in the privacy of a small groups...probably of white supremacists concocting BS to bolster their foundation-less arguments and support their own race driven hatred.
I remember being called "skip" by the "wogs" at school, but I and they all lived and remained good mates.
Anyway...
What say you Honky?:drunk:

The fact I have never even heard these term seems to suggest you just made them up and/or they are used extremely rarely in the privacy of a small groups...probably of white supremacists concocting BS to bolster their foundation-less arguments and support their own race driven hatred.
I remember being called "skip" by the "wogs" at school, but I and they all lived and remained good mates.
Anyway...

Um, they were in the video I posted earlier in this thread

Anyway...
"White dogs" is pretty common (along with the more eloquent "white dog campaigners"), but I've never heard the other two outside of that video. The Captain Cook one is quite funny.

Anyway, if you ever want to annoy a blackfella, just call him a coconut.

Just how DardySingh360, are and your cohorts combating the scourge of racism in our society?

You seem awfully bent of shape by it, however I'm betting good money that it rarely, if ever, touches your lives.

So come on son, you socially aware campaigner, (unchanged by the swear filter), how are you changing the world?

The odd march or two?

A protest in Forrest Chase?

Tell us your solutions.
You speak like an elder of Australia and seem to put Indigenous people in one basket as a whole. When in reality they are all different and they used to roam in mobs. And fight and kill for land.Just like your ancestors did!
You claim you are from Yalgoo. Yet you speak on behalf of all the people. So what rights do you and half of all the apologists have the right to speak in behalf of the Country? Are you an Australian Elder? If you are from Yalgoo You have no right to speak of Noongar Country! Because you insult Noongar law.
Edit: There is no such thing as an Australian Elder!

Last edited:
Um, they were in the video I posted earlier in this thread
Still never effected me.
The world is full of morons ranting, most often meaningless chest-puffery.
It's not a harbinger of pending doom though, the balanced always far outweigh the lunatic fringe, which always existed...on the fringe.
It's just that once the lunatic fringe held sway....the religious zealots, slavers and sexists.
Education is the death of the lunatics of all persuasions.

What would you classify as misandry then?
A hatred of males.
I think that I have the in common with some dictionaries as well.

So, that is the link?
You never answered all the questions either.

Such as, what about the link were you pointing out?
What was so bad about the site?
How did you come across a website that hasn't been touched since 2008?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hatred of males.
I think that I have the in common with some dictionaries as well.

So, that is the link?
You never answered all the questions either.

Such as, what about the link were you pointing out?
What was so bad about the site?
How did you come across a website that hasn't been touched since 2008?

I looked up 'radical manhating feminists Australia' and that was at the top.

What was bad? The whole thing....irrespective of the age of the site.

So, you really were just looking for something to be outraged about... Good times!

Just grab part of it and quote it. Just show me something from the site that shows extreme misandry?

This is the worst part I can see, and it's only bad if you try to make it mean more than it does.
Determined to bring about the revolution, the Furies Collective formed in 1970. The group of women lived together and shared everything, in an attempt to get rid of all power differences. They created a newspaper, a child-care centre, a school that taught car repair, home repair and self-defence, and according to one member, Rita Mae Brown, they “…wreaked havoc in the community”.

"Wreaked havoc"? Obvious misandry...

Surely... if it's the whole thing... there must be one example of extreme misandry?

Surely... if it's the whole thing... there must be one example of extreme misandry?

There is a bucket load of what I would describe as misandry running through that site.

The section on rage for example.

But will I continue to be tied down by your partisan games?

No.

There is a bucket load of what I would describe as misandry running through that site.

The section on rage for example.

But will I continue to be tied down by your partisan games?

No.
You gave me your word that you would answer all the questions the next day... several days later you say you won't.

I'm completely shocked, and heart broken!

Why haven't we seen Abbott or others standing up and condemning the individuals that can be found in a myriad of videos online spouting anti white abuse on trains?

Why haven't we seen Facebook 'find him' groups started over them?
I don't recall ever having seen one, which doesn't really mean they don't exist. Do you have a link to one?

It shouldn't really matter who is the victim of racist rants. It should be condemned, as you say, regardless of the colour of the person.

And you haven't been persecuted for a couple hundred years.

Show me the Aboriginal that's personally benefited from allowing themselves to be consumed by that.

Other than those receiving 'sit down' money naturally.

Im afraid when your dealt a shitty card in life, no decent person will begrudge you having a cry, but at some point you then have to man up and get on with your life.

Or forever dwell in a vat of hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back