FTA-TV A&E shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Megatruckers
I wonder how many of the drivers have wanted to belt the s**t out of Jon Kelly at times
Yeah forgot to put that.
Jon Kelly no doubt is a right silly...fair effort to build that company up to what it is at only 32 tho.
Megatruckers needs moar C-BOY

I dont mind watching Duck Dynasty either. There's something about watching rich lazy rednecks doing stupid things :D
So obviously staged in a lot of cases but awesome show.

So obviously staged in a lot of cases....

Same with so many of them, the more you watch storage wars the more staged it seems but its still an easy enough show to watch for a half hour. Pretty sure A&E also had Full Metal Jousting! Waiting for the SEASON 2 SSSuper-Over-Masterchef-Slowdown-Bonus Stage-Replay-Replay-Replay-HYPE!!!....... tweaking that they always do when a show doesnt immediately suck.

but season one was a cracker.

Cash Cowboys is terrible. Two probable ringleaders of an alleged sexual perversion to minors ring in British Columbia, masquerade as "pickers", then roam around making profits of 20 bucks(canadian) in loopy canadian backwaters(all of canada) as an obvious beard to more devious intents.

cashpromo.jpg

Sometimes evil just stares you in the face.

7MATE is seriosly a wtf channel sometimes.

Operation Repo, Cash Cowboys, American Pickers, Hardcore Pawn, Pawnstars, Turtleman, Swamp People...

Storage Wars & Pawn Stars are guilty pleasures of mine.

Can't decide if Brandi on Storage Wars is hot or not.

Oh yeah. What is stopping Hester turning up and bidding on the 'lockers' anywayz?
There are always crowds of randoms there making bids. He can become one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont think its a&e but operation repo is the greatest thing ever.
i was shattered when i heard it was a dramatisation based on real events

brandi in storage wars was once a stripper from what i've read about her?

Storage wars is excellent. As is pawn stars.

Brandi is hot... As is some of the Duck blokes wives, it would be great to be rich!

and Hardcore Pawn is great. Surely a lot of it is staged? Surely...

I'm on holidays at the moment and between watching American football (and food shows on TLC ala Man v Food Nation), I've discovered the A&E Channel. How can you go wrong with;

a) American Hoggers
b) Duck Dynasty
c) Pawn Stars
d) Hardcore Pawn
e) Swamp People

I can imagine it's not to everyone's taste though is ok to waste some time.

Anyone else watching this channel?

The more and more I watch Hardcore Pawn the more I want Rich to grab a gun and shoot the crap out of Seth & Ashley.Poor Rich having to put up with those spoilt brats.
BTW how come Seth doesn't wear the black t-shirt all the other staff wear ?
He's on the shop floor all the time selling and buying stuff.

Gotta love the whackos that go their trying to sell stuff that is just worthless.

Pawn Stars is the ripper show on A&E.Still can't workout just what Chumlee actually does......but he is a pisser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back