FTA-TV A&E shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I watched Storage Wars but not the Texas or NY versions.
Barry is an absolute crack up.Some of his bits at the end of episodes are just hilarious.One of the best is where he's driving home and pulls into a driveway that goes up to a mansion and he goes up to the front door,with viewers of course thinking it's his house.Then a women appears at the door and says "Hello,can I help you ?"
Barry says "Wrong house.....run" Him and the camera guy run down the steps and get in the car and speed off.Barry then turns to the camera laughing and says "You didn't really think I was going to show you my house did you ?" :D

Found it on Youtube

cant get enough of shipping wars and full throttle saloon atm.

use to like the pawn shop shows but a bit over them.

started enjoy aussie pickers now as well.

R.I.P Storage Wars if this story is true

http://www.ibtimes.com/barry-weiss-...arewell-episode-following-dave-hester-lawsuit

No Barry = No watch

New episodes start on A&E on monday july 8th at 7.30pm.
I've downloaded these eps already and it's not long until Dave is gone [YIPPEE !!!].They also have a new father & daughter combo that do some of the auctions instead of Dan & "Woo Hoo" Laura.Don't like the newbies.

Anyone seen Baggage Wars?

It features people bidding for unclaimed suitcases that in real life would contain only used clothing but being on A & E often contain "treasures"

I love how Seth Gold always acts tough and stands behind massive black guys.

He's the definition of little bitch.
Lol every episode picks a fight shapes up then stands back and lets his 6'4 300lbs bouncer do the work

so many spinoffs: Barry has his own show, and now Jarrod and Brandi have their own show.
What's their show called [guessing Jarrod & Brandi] ?
I haven't watched Storage Wars since just after Barry left.I tried watching the first 2 eps of the next season but without Barry,and with the new odd couple [Rene and his weird wife],I just couldn't stand it.

I haven't watched Storage Wars since just after Barry left.I tried watching the first 2 eps of the next season but without Barry,and with the new odd couple [Rene and his weird wife],I just couldn't stand it.

Yeah it sucked once Barry left, also Barry's show sucks.

Brandi should do pr0n or at least get nude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's called Brandi & Jarrod: Married to the Job

Axemen - Shelby Stanger is a legend. That's if you can understand a word he says.

And then you have the Rygard idiots who have half a brain between the lot of them. Gabe and his old man do my bloody head in.

RIP Jimmy Smith died from Cancer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back