Werewolf A Game of Gumbies (Werewolf Game)

pantskyle broke down in tears. He was in debt, a debt beyond the ability a mere villager could pay. Because of his gambling debts the brothel had possessed his wife.
He thought of death for the sun of his life had set.
He dreamed of the riverlands of his birth and the nice ripe crops.
And he made a choice, to save his wife and run off back to his home town. Sure he and his brother had their differences but they could be sorted out. The prodigal son would return.
He grabbed his pitchfork and charged into the brothel, calling for his wifes name. He found her. And embraced her with tears in his eyes before he felt a shot to his heart.
"You're too late" said Littlefinger as Pantskyle fell. The last thing he heard was his wife pleading for a Maester.

The Gumbies were in a festive mood. The Lannisters were dead and their hold over the Iron Throne was almost secure. But some still stood in their way. One of these men was fitzroybulldog .
They walked down to kill him in the night only to run into Sir Barristan the Bold.

A stalemate assured and the Gumbies fled, ready to fight another night.

pantskyle (Villager) - killed by Littlefinger
fitzroybulldog (unknown) - attacked by Gumbies, protected by Kings Guard

I am away this weekend and have no idea who is evil now. Purely because he been quieter than usual. boncer34
"Quiter then usual." Lol I didn't know when this game started, didn't realise I missed the first day period and had to ask WTF happened on the first night period. Clearly the moves of someone evil, plus I only posted heaps once when I was a double agent.

Piss away the vote though something less to check tomorrow.

Thetradesman

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
I also don't have a clue who to vote for so will vote for thetradesman

Ashton Agar

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
I too am not entirely convinced, I was going to vote TN25 but after thinking about it, it's a pointless vote. He is the fool so he is on the good side, and his accusations against me were plain stupid anyway so he isn't really a personal threat. No point voting for someone we know is good.

I'm quite suss on a few, including boncer34.

Back