Werewolf A Game of Gumbies (Werewolf Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek: Well I suspected you were a wolf and had no suspicions on tigland. :confused: He had played it well.

Another one I'm suspicious of is Brahj.

Also EAD wolves, two nights without a feed! :D

That's an interesting point brahj. But why are you teaming up with bonce?

Purely in the purpose of being difficult i'm voting for Brajh

There's 3 Starks left and here's 3 little ducks all in a row.

I'm a Villager, and by the zero power vested in me by no one, I'm going to try and finish off the lynching of this non-sensical Evil family, before I to meet my untimely end like so many others already. I'm but a mere Extra, Smoking Villager #4, sure to be cut down in the prime of my emphysemic existence.

The Defense has no further questions, your honour.

I'm a Villager, and by the zero power vested in me by no one, I'm going to try and finish off the lynching of this non-sensical Evil family, before I to meet my untimely end like so many others already. I'm but a mere Extra, Smoking Villager #4, sure to be cut down in the prime of my emphysemic existence.

So because we all suspect YOU we are all wolves are we? I'm certainly not, and I have no idea what the other two are.

Sorry bud, you're wrong to target me. I ain't no wolf fool!

However, i believe in a close count to work out who is scattered and to make this game more interesting, especially considering the lull it's been in for the last couple of days. You can thank me now for being a man of the people.

I have a number of suspicions at the moment. One of them is Golumless. Been to quiet for my liking.

Bit of a wierd vote considering today has been between brahj and agar.

Very suspicious...soggy like suspicious. :)

Nice deductive skills genius. Let's all assume everyone who questions your motives or who votes away from you is evil. I did make a cockup earlier as it does seem obvious bonce is not a wolf. Feel free to kill me off tonight if you must, I'm not able to be around much the next few days anyway.

Nice deductive skills genius. Let's all assume everyone who questions your motives or who votes away from you is evil. I did make a cockup earlier as it does seem obvious bonce is not a wolf. Feel free to kill me off tonight if you must, I'm not able to be around much the next few days anyway.

Danoz, if I had the power to kill, you probably would've been dead on the second night. Mainly to throw people off my scent because we're bff's.

Arya Gumby was dancing. The bruises from her dancing hurt but she felt they improved her. She would use her skills to kill the enemies of her family.
She heard noises, shouting from the outside but ignored them. She needed to concentrate.
The noises and yells grew closer. Her dancing instructor moved to the door.
The door was knocked down and her dancing instructor was killed by the mob (he is not Jaqen)
Arya was unable to fight off the mob.

Ashton Agar (Arya) - lynched by village
spookism (Lord) - mod killed.

Sorry for the s**t writeup. My computer is starting to act up a bit.

Arya Gumby was dancing. The bruises from her dancing hurt but she felt they improved her. She would use her skills to kill the enemies of her family.
She heard noises, shouting from the outside but ignored them. She needed to concentrate.
The noises and yells grew closer. Her dancing instructor moved to the door.
The door was knocked down and her dancing instructor was killed by the mob (he is not Jaqen)
Arya was unable to fight off the mob.

Ashton Agar (Arya) - lynched by village
spookism (Lord) - mod killed.

Sorry for the s**t writeup. My computer is starting to act up a bit.
I was Arya you fool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no. You were Robb dressing up your sisters clothes
tumblr_n7ezf3257e1tv3ew4o1_500.gif

"And I was beautiful"

And I was correct. Well done village in lynching Agar!

Brandon lay on his bed. He couldn't walk but his condition had given him seer powers. He spoke to his younger brother Rickon. The two were the last of the Gumbies. "Kill boncer34" he asked.
Rickon nodded, crushed some walnuts and stalked the night with his trusty wolf by his side.

He was walking the street when he ran into boncer34 and began to stealthily follow him. But not stealthily enough. He ran into Barristan the Bold, Kings Guard and was held up.
Rickon turned and fled but Barristan kept chase.

Rickon eventually escaped but whilst he ran his brother, Danoz was left with only the protection of a half wit. Littlefinger had no difficulties fooling the halfwit coming in and killing the crippled Danoz.
Rickon came back to see his brothers corpse craddled in the arms of a halfwit "Hodor, Hodor"
But then he saw Hodor pointing and in the nick of time turned around and avoided boncer34's blade.
Shaggy Dog then leaped on Littlefinger and mauled him to death.

boncer34 (Littlefinger) - Killed by Gumbies
Danoz (Brandon) - killed by Littlefinger

One Gumby Left
Day has begun

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back