Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics
Had a good run last season early on so back for another crack:

Week 1
0.5 unit CCM v WSW draw @ 3.40
0.5 unit WEL win @ 3.20
1.5 unit ADE win @ 2.20

any1 any ideas on first goal scorer heart victory?

last 3 times these teams have met its been a 2-1 results, im hopping on this in victorys favour

Had a multi at the Tab

Sydney FC
Victory or Draw
Adelaide or Draw
Brisbane or Draw

Paid $4.39

Wasnt really worried with any of the legs except the derby. Once that got home i was laughing.
Any suggestions for this weekend? I'm usually a big AFL punter but i find with the A-league only having 5 games a weekend, It is easier to keep on top of any information that will affect betting.

WSW at $1.50 is money for Jam against Nix

Any suggestions for this weekend? I'm usually a big AFL punter but i find with the A-league only having 5 games a weekend, It is easier to keep on top of any information that will affect betting.

WSW at $1.50 is money for Jam against Nix

I'll let you know this time next week what I like for week two.

Good start to the season!

Week 2

0.5 units MVC @ 2.75
1.75 units SYD or Draw @ 2.08
0.25 units Draw/WSW HT/FT @ 4.00

____
YTD units bet = 2.5, P/L +2.5

I reckon you should get on Melbourne Victory/Adelaide Reds to finish 2-2, and multi that into Brisbane winning by over 3.5 goals, into Wellington +0.5, into Heart and CCM draw.

I'm going to travel back a week in time to quote this post.
7 of the 15 A-League games have been draws this season, might be worth getting on Draws a bit more this season
6 of the 10 A-League games have been draws this season, might be worth getting on Draws a bit more this season
I just got on all five games in week three to be a draw, because you said it "might be worth getting on draws a bit more this season." Do you know how many games ended in a draw? One out of five. Your advice and stupid logic just cost me money.

I'm going to travel back a week in time to quote this post.

I just got on all five games in week three to be a draw, because you said it "might be worth getting on draws a bit more this season." Do you know how many games ended in a draw? One out of five. Your advice and stupid logic just cost me money.

Im talking for the first 3 rounds this season all up.............

ive hit 2 out of 3 multis this season with the a-league.

Betting with the Tab. the double chance market is sensational.

week 3 put double chance on all 5 games , paid 3.70, lazy hundred on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back