A-League Ins and Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, he was massive for Victory a few years back! Didn't realise he has gone to China until I saw that article. Still only 29 so hopefully can recapture some of his Victory form! :)

Apparently we've released Craig Goodwin so he can move home to join Adelaide. Funny decision given he's a pretty exciting prospect.

Excellent signing...... local lad too I believe ??? We mustn't be confident about Cassio

Excellent signing...... local lad too I believe ??? We mustn't be confident about Cassio
A local, yes.

Pity his trial at Reading didn't come off but maybe it's for the best. Somehow.

edit: A trial that was almost 16 months ago. Research fail.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a good get for them - if all their players click, they could be formidable early in the season!

Isaka Cernak has been at 6 different A-league during his career and been rubbish at most of them. That'd be my nomination, it'd take a fair bit of effort to top.

Isaka Cernak has been at 6 different A-league during his career and been rubbish at most of them. That'd be my nomination, it'd take a fair bit of effort to top.

i think overall there have been 13 teams (if you say NZ knights and PHX are seperate entities)

there is a well known term in the NBA called "NBA whore". no it's not about Magic Johnsons groupies, but refers to a player who has been on more league teams than cox in jenna jameson.

who is the A Leagues "nba whore"?

How about Nick Ward? Perth, Melbourne, Wellington, Perth Again, Newcastle and now trialing with Sydney FC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back