A-LEAGUE ROUND 14 DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

When Perth were 1-0 up you said Adelaide were no chance of winning the match so bit rich for you to be saying anything.
How is that a "bit rich?" It's not easy to score 2 goals in Perth and in those conditions it made it even harder. Perth were obviously exhausted and it played into our hands. I wasn't even expecting a win today and after we went down it didn't look good for us.

There's 13 weeks left in the season, if there's one team that shouldn't be getting cocky going on their past seasons, it's Perth.

Is there proof of this? Going off someone making one comment on twitter? Jog on.

I could say "Brisbane Roar fan weighing in on a forum with an excuse to bag out a city he probably never been to sells poison milk to school children" and that could be taken as gospel then yeah? Why don't you worry about your own shithouse team.

The Garcia mistake cost us our momentum and that was it. Well done Reds. We had chances but United ran straight through our midfield up until their second goal. We had a few half arse chances and Maclaren looks like he's shrunk back to his form from last season but that may be confidence.

At the moment it seems it's a bit of a paper-rock-scissors thing going.

Adelaide>>>>Perth
Perth>>>>Victory
Victory>>>>Adelaide.

Gutted we lost at home but the break is welcome (so long as it doesn't rob us of our momentum). Great crowd considering the circumstances with weather/time.

Is there proof of this? Going off someone making one comment on twitter? Jog on.

I could say "Brisbane Roar fan weighing in on a forum with an excuse to bag out a city he probably never been to sells poison milk to school children" and that could be taken as gospel then yeah? Why don't you worry about your own shithouse team.

The Garcia mistake cost us our momentum and that was it. Well done Reds. We had chances but United ran straight through our midfield up until their second goal. We had a few half arse chances and Maclaren looks like he's shrunk back to his form from last season but that may be confidence.

At the moment it seems it's a bit of a paper-rock-scissors thing going.

Adelaide>>>>Perth
Perth>>>>Victory
Victory>>>>Adelaide.

Gutted we lost at home but the break is welcome (so long as it doesn't rob us of our momentum). Great crowd considering the circumstances with weather/time.

You mean Adelaide's keeper ?

If that's true then im sorry but you are scum...... not because everyone was singing but because no one stopped them. Why would Izz lie about it ??

Anyway we seem to have a season bitch...... Well done lads

But you're all jumping in stomping on something that no one knows anything about. Should we bring up the hardcore elite casuals of Adelaide throwing things at a disabled glory fan after the cup final at a pub near the ground? If it's true no one condones it who is decent.

I also love the Roar fan giving cheap likes out to United fans. Trying to live your season through them now?

On further investigation it seems something was yelled out but was shouted down. Can't stop random dicks. We've already lost property to bushfires this summer too.

But you're all jumping in stomping on something that no one knows anything about. Should we bring up the hardcore elite casuals of Adelaide throwing things at a disabled glory fan after the cup final at a pub near the ground? If it's true no one condones it who is decent.

I also love the Roar fan giving cheap likes out to United fans. Trying to live your season through them now?

lol Perth

Feel very sorry for WSW and, Victory bias aside, think it's bad for the league that they're losing.

They're an absolute cash cow, and since they turned s**t we're seeing how this season's growth was, to an extent - built on glass. At the start of the year it looked like the 10th season would be the breakout, but the fall of the Wanderers is hurting it no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win on the road. Kind of makes up for Friday. Cockerill and Zelic sounded crestfallen after we got the second.

Berisha's header looked like it might have crossed the line, but we barely got a replay. Golec should have received a second yellow as well for stamping on Finkler, yet it never got a mention.

At what point does Popovic start to feel the pressure? They might have won the ACL but that was a while ago now and they are no wins from 12 games.

Good win on the road. Kind of makes up for Friday. Cockerill and Zelic sounded crestfallen after we got the second.

Berisha's header looked like it might have crossed the line, but we barely got a replay. Golec should have received a second yellow as well for stamping on Finkler, yet it never got a mention.

At what point does Popovic start to feel the pressure? They might have won the ACL but that was a while ago now and they are no wins from 12 games.

I reckon Popovic could be gone by seasons end.

Echo statements here, Valeris goal absolute top class and CM is not Jesse Makas best position, hes one of those youngster stuck in the limbo of far too good for NYL & not quite upto ALeague at this stage.

Would love him to take corners when he is on however, has a great deadball

I reckon Popovic could be gone by seasons end.
Gone to another club or given the arse.... would be a huge fall from grace in 6 months of winning the ACL

Gone to another club or given the arse.... would be a huge fall from grace in 6 months of winning the ACL

Well from what I've heard... (From a Facebook post :p), now that Millicic is gone a lot of players are discontent with the way Poppa handles things which is why many players are going to leave very soon. And when players leave the coach is immediately under pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back