A-LEAGUE ROUND 22 DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and I was right.

Feel for Green. Not an easy game at all to ref. Probably needed to be a bit stricter earlier in the game. Now, every man and his dog is shouting at him.

Yep, and I was right.

Feel for Green. Not an easy game at all to ref. Probably needed to be a bit stricter earlier in the game. Now, every man and his dog is shouting at him.
Live at the game looked like Bruce touched it, was it Valeri

incredibly disappointing to draw that. controlled the game but victory had 2 chances and took them. defending still questionable. need to make much more from when we have the ball too. what was it, 15/16 corners where we must've picked out a victory player 10/11 times.

2 points dropped but these things happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeggo offside when the ball came in and never came back onside. Therefore surely irrelevant how the ball got to him. Why can't highly paid Foxsports people give a definite call on it?
If it comes off Valeri it isnt offside as he was off the pitch when it last hit one of our players

Jeggo offside when the ball came in and never came back onside. Therefore surely irrelevant how the ball got to him. Why can't highly paid Foxsports people give a definite call on it?

because the clearance is from valeri. you can't be offside if the opposition player kick it to you.

Awesome match great atmosphere by both sets of fans, best rivalry in the league don't care what anyone else says!

Thought Adelaide where the much better team in the first half by a long way, that was our worst half of football all season! Created nothing apart from FBK's goal. Second half much better Finkler and Milligan started to control the midfield. Upside we scored two wonderful goals especially Finkler's through ball to Archie for the second sublime! Downside again conceded two scrappy goals! Though set pieces.

Hope we meet again in the finals!!

because the clearance is from valeri. you can't be offside if the opposition player kick it to you.
I understand that in the normal course of play, but if you're offside when the ball comes in you can't get involved until you've got yourself back on. People are talking about him being out of bounds but I've never heard of that being relevant. Might have to head for the rule book given that no-one on TV has a clue.

Just to be clear the beer throwing is not on, not only is it poor behaviour its also a huge waste of money given our beer prices !!!!

Just to be clear the beer throwing is not on, not only is it poor behaviour its also a huge waste of money given our beer prices !!!!
Must've been Westend. No wonder they wanted to get rid of it

If it comes off Valeri it isnt offside as he was off the pitch when it last hit one of our players
Stand to be corrected, but I cannot find anything in the rules that says if you cross the bye line, you're suddenly back onside. I can't see how Jeggo can get involved in the play until he gets himself back onside (and that's from 2 seasons doing liney for the u12s ;))

Rofl I never understood why people throw perfectly good beer at the footy absolute waste of money!! And coopers too I bet which is alright! Coming out of SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back