Thursday @ Lang Park. 8pm KO EDT

WESTERN SYDNEY V MELBOURNE CITY
Good Friday @ Parramatta Stadium. 7.40pm KO EDT

SYDNEY FC V ADELAIDE UNITED
Easter Saturday @ SFS. 7.30pm KO EDT

WELLINGTON PHOENIX V MELBOURNE VICTORY
Easter Sunday @ Westpac Stadium. 5pm KO EST

NEWCASTLE JETS V PERTH GLORY
Easter Monday @ Hunter Stadium. 5pm KO EST.

Just remember the clocks go back this weekend.

How serious are Perth ' s breaches? If it us just the 150k reported and fringe benefits like cars not being reported I expect them to get a slap on the wrist and sizeable fine. Would be harsh to deduct points over that. Nor like they were running 2 different sets of books Storm style or exceeded the cap by massive amounts like Calton did in the early 00's.

After last night, I'm already dreading us having to play Brisbane Saturday week, especially given its at their Hindmarsh fortress. But we gotta focus on tomorrow night first.

Another horrid attendance last night. Brisbane's lowest since an end of season clash against Wellington played in the Gold Coast in 2011. It's sad the league has died since the Asian Cup when it's one of the most exciting in recent years.

Rukavytsya is seriously rubbish, has absolutely no end product.

He'll probably score now though.

Not the most exciting 1st half but what a strike to equal the game up.

Lol, City. The most inconsistent team of the League this season. No one ever knows what they will do. Don't concede a goal for 3 weeks then the Wanderers score against them from a FK (the wall didn't even jump).

Massive point for City IMO. they could easily lose their next 3 games of the season against very tough opposition. If Brisbane can win 3 of their remaining 4 games they could make the 6. They could even make it winning 2 out of 4 if things go their way.

Very interesting finish coming up. Would still back City to make it if I was a betting man though.

Massive point for City IMO. they could easily lose their next 3 games of the season against very tough opposition. If Brisbane can win 3 of their remaining 4 games they could make the 6. They could even make it winning 2 out of 4 if things go their way.

Very interesting finish coming up. Would still back City to make it if I was a betting man though.

Only speculating but Perth sound like they are in some strife with the salary cap stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be kicked out of the six, meaning that both City and Melbourne would make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god for that, Mabil with the only goal in the 82nd minute, but seems there was a large amount of 2nd half injury time (10 minutes according to the LiveScore app?).

Thank god for that, Mabil with the only goal in the 82nd minute, but seems there was a large amount of 2nd half injury time (10 minutes according to the LiveScore app?).
5 minutes. How they came up with that number is beyond me. Boogaard was down for a couple of minutes and went off on a stretcher last week and there was only 4 minutes of added time. Mind-boggling.

5 minutes. How they came up with that number is beyond me. Boogaard was down for a couple of minutes and went off on a stretcher last week and there was only 4 minutes of added time. Mind-boggling.
Well we all know why......

Oh, does seem strange.

Huge game in a weeks time, surprisingly it's been over 5 years since we last beat Brisbane at home, it's time that drought ended!!!

The last 2 weeks we have done something I didn't think we had in us and thats grind out a result while well below our best. Eugene was absolutely massive and Awer actually hit one.

Injuries are killing us though, Sanchez, Chelo and now Mabil out and our defence walking stupid disciplinary tightropes is worrying. We get Elrich back next week which helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back