A-LEAGUE ROUND 25 (Roar v Heart/CCM v WSW/THE BIG BLUE/Phoenix v United/Glory v Jets)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw that red card for Berisha, well deserved, why he's stretching out with the studs instead of trying to keep his ground, who knows. He's a fairly dirty and despicable player, which suits him going to the Vile next year. I'm basically sick of everyone trying to defend someone who has got 3 red cards this year and multiple yellows as if he is some angel sent from heaven. He never does a thing wrong apparently.

Just saw that red card for Berisha, well deserved, why he's stretching out with the studs instead of trying to keep his ground, who knows. He's a fairly dirty and despicable player, which suits him going to the Vile next year. I'm basically sick of everyone trying to defend someone who has got 3 red cards this year and multiple yellows as if he is some angel sent from heaven. He never does a thing wrong apparently.

it's called trying to score a goal

Ladder after round 25 >

Brisbane Roar 51
Central Coast 39
Western Sydney 38
Adelaide United 37
Melbourne Victory 37
Sydney FC 33

Newcastle Jets 32
Wellington 28
Heart 25
Perth 25

Geez the fight for 2nd place on the ladder is on!
CCM are the surprises for me, I thought a few weeks ago they might scrape into the 6.
Would love to see Adel pinch it, but regardless gonna be a cracking last 2 weeks and finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berisha handed the 1 match ban. No surprise he sits out against The FFA Wanderers. No word if we have challenged it
He got a deserved 1 match automatic red card suspension and Brisbane did not challenge it. Mulvey needs to stop being a whinger and get on with it. Everytime one of his players gets a card they do nothing wrong, even though they are almost always deserved, especially Berisha the Albanian thug.

He got a deserved 1 match automatic red card suspension and Brisbane did not challenge it. Mulvey needs to stop being a whinger and get on with it. Everytime one of his players gets a card they do nothing wrong, even though they are almost always deserved, especially Berisha the Albanian thug.

Only got suspended because he is Berisha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back