A-LEAGUE SEMI FINAL #2-Brisbane Roar v Melbourne Victory (SUN 5pm EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do WSW get the Saturday game. Shouldn't first get the longer break if they win their semi ? (not saying it's a given)

To ensure the WSW will be a sell out. Then to give them hope of hosting a home grand final if Brisbane lose.

Back in the 2009-2010 season, Adelaide hosted a prelim and only got 8000 because they knew if they won, they would face Melbourne Victory away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have scored from a number of chances in last 10 mins, but it was a disgraceful decision by the ref not to give a penalty.

Disappointing way to end both the ACL and A-League campaigns.

Robbed like this twice in one week FFS. Disgraceful non call and good on Bozza for telling it like it is on Fox. We would probably have been run over the top of in ET anyway but we'll never find out now.

Muscat is a terrible coach, all talk. All he does is moan and bitch - fits Melbourne's style I guess. He has just benefited off Ange's work.
Just like Ange did all Mulvey's work I guess...

Muscat is a terrible coach, all talk. All he does is moan and bitch - fits Melbourne's style I guess. He has just benefited off Ange's work.

Really? Honestly? You guys are in the final next week because a ref didn't have the balls to make an obvious penalty decision. Everyone knows it but you.

50/50 decision. The player played for the penalty, he fell down like he had been shot. If he kept his feet you blokes probably score. That's the risk you take when you fall down so easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back