Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
220px-Sydney_FC_logo.svg.png
V
220px-Adelaide_United_FC_logo.svg.png

SATURDAY @ SFS. 7.30pm KO EST

Sydney fans of any sport.

Arnie and his gang are feeling the pressure, all they've done all week is talk about us. I like that

I really hope we can pull it off like our two trips to Allianz this season, but finals are a different ball game. But unlike our last meeting, I expect we'll have a good share of possession given we are at full strength. Hope we can make the most of our chances...

The hype being about the Melbourne Derby helps both teams really. Arnold going on about Victory doesn't help the hosts.

Could it be that the Sydney FC fans not attending rate the nrl as more important to them? A knockout final you would still hope for a better result.

Probably for the best really, has been in shocking form since the Cup final and Palanca has stepped it up in recent weeks.

I said it after the Brisbane game and it still applies this week: We defend like we did last week, we'll lose. Sydney are far more clinical than Brisbane and will take their chances if we put up the crappy defending like we did last week.

Djite out doesn't concern me a whole lot. He's done nothing for 3 months but does have a good record against Sydney.

Should be a great game. Hoping we turn up and give it our all.

McGowan plays CB or nothing, doesn't have the pace out wide.

And the defending once again is horse s**t. We can't win defending like we have been lately and it's already looking like another long night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a typical Adelaide United game - dominate possession, create chances, don't take them. Story of our season.

Defence is crap and that's the one are we needed to fix if we were a chance to win this week. We haven't fixed it, and it's still crapola.

I would have felt ok only being 1 down at the break but the second goal is a sucker punch. We won't win in normal time, we're not capable of it. Extra time or we're done.

Ibini playing like the footballer that he always promised to be. His form at the moment deserves a Socceroos callup.

Oh well, looks like I'm lancing the sores on the my dog's arse rather than watch the GF next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back