News A real life lesson on perspective folks.....re. The Chiefton

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea how I missed this update. I actually jumped in my chair when I read the paragraph about him being on the improve. You're an absolute champion, Louise.

Good call TPA. I hope TC's continuing to improve and that Louise and bub are well also. I'm sure they're never far from our thoughts here on the North BF board.

Bumping to keep thread prominent (not that it's needed, I know) and hoping things are progressing well for TC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Chiefton has this post in a bump thread "Congratulations North".

Top bloke is TC.

Here it is:-

Respect to Geelong fans.

Full credit to the Cats on still managing to scare the s**t out of me every 4 or 5 minutes. Only against the elite do you never think the game is over, until it's over.

Harry Taylor is the best mark, as a defender in the AFL. Reads the play like no other. Just as important as Scarlett, if not more IMO.
The Chiefton, Apr 16, 2012 Report

The Chiefton has this post in a bump thread "Congratulations North".

Top bloke is TC.

Here it is:-

He certainly is a top bloke Gaso, as any late night poster would attest. I presume by now he and Louise would be parents to a healthy baby girl. Fingers crossed that he's showing more and more positive signs of improvement as each week passes, and that they're all able to enjoy the incomparable joy of hanging out as a family..............watching wins like Friday night's together.

Just curious if anyone knows how old TC is? I'm guessing he is one of our older members?
I hope him and his family are going well!

Just curious if anyone knows how old TC is? I'm guessing he is one of our older members?
I hope him and his family are going well!

From memory he's around 30ish TK, but it's been years since he told me.

All I remember is that he's at least a decade younger than me. Quite frankly I'm just elated that we can still speak about our man TC in the present tense, given how close he came to the final curtain.

Bump

Thinking of TC after he was mentioned in another thread.

Hopefully now our season's done and dusted, and with us a few months on from the last update posted, someone from TC's family and friends will have the ability to not only see this has been bumped, but to also update us on his progress, and that of Louise and their daughter.

I hope you were able to not only see today's game TC, but to enjoy it!

Positive thoughts to The Chieftain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back