Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground erupts. The Earth explodes. Oblivion descends upon all that is good and pure.

I imagine when Hoges kicks his first sausage on the MCG for the Dees, the resulting destruction will look not dissimilar to when Bane blew up the Gotham football field.

I hope when this inevitable apocolyptic event happens we are playing norf so I can say that "norfs punishment must be more severe..."

Lol norf.

Yay Jesse.

Go Dees.

Fantastic news. Just what the doctor ordered after a disappointing couple of weeks on the field.

I wonder if all those Freo supporters with Hogan avatars will consider changing them now...or is the plan to hold onto them until the end of 2017? :D

Fingers, toes and dicks crossed that he stays healthy and doesn't end up like Gumbleton Mk II.

Choke on an anchor Dockers.

Looks like he has put on some decent size during the year, perfect opportunity to work on his strength.
The kid seems happy enough with the direction of the club , culture etc . Makes me wonder what is really going on in Frawley's head ATM.
Still this news has made my week :)

The kid seems happy enough with the direction of the club , culture etc . Makes me wonder what is really going on in Frawley's head ATM.
Still this news has made my week :)
Provided we get the appropriate compo, this news has me a lot less fussed about Frawley.

Imagine the Tom Lynch hit from last year except this time Jack chases the ball towards our forward line right into the path of an oncoming Jesse Hogan.

if Lynch was caught in the middle of that cluster%#&$ they'd still be finding bone fragments as far as glenelg.

Imagine the Tom Lynch hit from last year except this time Jack chases the ball towards our forward line right into the path of an oncoming Jesse Hogan.

if Lynch was caught in the middle of that cluster%#&$ they'd still be finding bone fragments as far as glenelg.
Hogan would probably steam roll both of them, then turn around and chase the footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 goals in your 1st game aint bad at all. Will look even better with Dawes in next week.

HULKMANIA MUDDAS!

Watched him closely at the ground today. Two things stood out - his thirst for the contest (crashing packs is so natural for him) and he just doesn't stop running. He puts in huge, 50-60-70-80 metre leads, then turns around and runs back. He's just never still.

Still has a lot to learn, but he's got some scary attributes.

2 goals in your 1st game aint bad at all. Will look even better with Dawes in next week.

HULKMANIA MUDDAS!

15 disposals and 7 marks on debut for a KPF. Give him the rising star.

A good start, he didn't dominate which is good, but he did his job and showed glimpses of his potential.

A love how Roos develops the kids.

Has anyone watched the post gameinterview with Hulk on the MFC website?

Seems like a completely different person compared to the interview he did a few days prior to round 1. Looks like the weight has totally lifted off his shoulders now that his first game is out of the way.

Spot on. He seemed genuinely excited and invested In the footy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back