Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just need to become a decent club again and he will stay. If we are still s**t in 2 years I will pack his bags for him. No reason he should waste away with us. Kid is too good for that.

Have drawn a contract:
I, JESSE HOGAN,
agree hereby to play for the Melbourne Football Club,
until such time as THE EARTH CRASHES INTO THE SUN,
for the sum of ALL THE MONEYS.

Sending it to the club now.
Guess we'll miss out on Minson again. Should be worth it though.

"Jesse is a far, far better player that I see, than I have ever seen; he takes far, far better pack marks, that he goes to, than I have ever known"

- Charles Dickens
Seems legit

"Jesse is a far, far better player that I see, than I have ever seen; he takes far, far better pack marks, that he goes to, than I have ever known"

- Charles Dickens

'Tis better to have marked and missed
Than never to have marked at all.

- Lord Tennyson

416868-eeb7fe82-f3b2-11e4-a9bd-736e849f6194.jpg

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-leave-melbourne/story-fnca0u4y-1227339416389
My fave line in that article...

Disgraced former Melbourne official Chris Connolly...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am one of the older guys here - I started barracking for the Dees in 1971 when my uncle donned number 8 for the Redlegs - but I have to say that I feel like a kid again whenever I see Hogan. I so want to put a number 1 on my infamous royal blue jumper.

If Hogan stays with the Dees he'll draw in thousands upon thousands of supporters who would have gone to other teams, I reckon. Nothing more important to this club than Hogan staying and staying fit and healthy.
Buddy has had this effect on Hawthorn - my newphew, despite my brothers and I taking him to Demons games, my Buddy at his school once and is now a Hawks supporter. For shame to my family....

Buddy has had a massive boost to Sydney's paid up membership too.

I dont know if it will happen, but i really want dawes to stay out of our side. Jesse is running the show down there, and doing a fine flaming job of it.
He does appear to relish being the focal point.

Worked very well with Pedo last weekend though.

Think they butchered the quotes a bit. The version someone else shared earlier was simpler and better.

Yeah it was over written. That journo doesn't know how to form written comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back