Rumour A Swans migration to Columbia

Remove this Banner Ad

The crap you read sometimes!!

So rather than score some locally - which is really not that difficult - he is going to Colombia (note the correct spelling) and going to import/traffic the stuff? Yeah, right.

The crap you read sometimes!!

So rather than score some locally - which is really not that difficult - he is going to Colombia (note the correct spelling) and going to import/traffic the stuff? Yeah, right.
So where did I say that he was going to import?
So where did I say that he was going to traffic?

Why would you go to Colombia to get some coke.

I mean, I know you'd be getting some decent grade stuff, but it's a little out of the way when it's pretty plentiful here already.

So how is he going to get it back to his Mrs? Bringing it into the country = importation. Supplying it to another person = trafficking. It's really not difficult to comprehend.
WHAT ARE YOU ON?
Where did i say that he was bringing it back for his mrs?
Can you be reported on here for being stupid?
Whats your name? Mark Robinson? Too much reading between the lines buddy.
your blocked

What a crock.

Some people will just make up anything.

They visited South America because they are thinking of importing llamas which are native to the Andes, including of course, parts of Colombia.

This short video explains everything you need to now about llamas in case you meet Dane and his partner and are looking for an appropriate topic of conversation;

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, I know you'd be getting some decent grade stuff, but it's a little out of the way when it's pretty plentiful here already.
It's ludicrously cheap and much higher quality than what you'd get here, so I've heard. Not saying he'd take a holiday there solely for the coke but if you're going on a big overseas holiday and choosing destinations, and that's your go, it might be an influencing factor. I have mates who chose South America over Europe for their big trip with this as one of the major reasons.

Rumours obviously completely baseless but the going to Colombia for a coke holiday is plausible.

There are two parts to this rumour.
  1. Dane Swan went to Columbia during the off season to score some white powder.
  2. His Mrs is the problem and is the one with the bigger addiction.

They brought some back with them for the bloke in your avatar right? Or did he accompany them?

There are two parts to this rumour.
  1. Dane Swan went to Columbia during the off season to score some white powder.
  2. His Mrs is the problem and is the one with the bigger addiction.

Let's say for a laugh this is true

If he went there for "some white powder" was it to use while there, or did he intend to, and in fact, bring some back to Australia?

If his Mrs has the bigger need, did she A- go with him, B- bring some back home, C- have him bring some home for her.

For fun I'll assume that the addiction is true, that addiction would not cease to be because she & he were coming home from their scoring holiday.

Therefore he/she/they would bring some back home?

So was some brought back through customs?

People can bag me for this thread but I know its 100% true.
My source works with Taylor in the office at for one of the big supermarkets.

Because it is of the absolute highest quality and roughly works out to be US$15 a gram.

And because it is a damn good country to party in now. The days of Gringos being kidnapped for ransom are well in the past.

People can bag me for this thread but I know its 100% true.
My source works with Taylor in the office at for one of the big supermarkets.
Way to give your "source" up. You'd want to hope Taylor doesn't work out who it is.

Its quite a big office....and im sure she dosent come on BF. :drunk::thumbsu:
Lets just say Taylor has friends and family who will eventually hear the rumour. Well, here it is posted on the biggest footy chat forum in the country, and what do they find when they read through the thread, "oh, it come from one of her workmates, nice".
I'm not sure you've thought this through too much.

What a crock.

Some people will just make up anything.

They visited South America because they are thinking of importing llamas which are native to the Andes, including of course, parts of Colombia.

This short video explains everything you need to now about llamas in case you meet Dane and his partner and are looking for an appropriate topic of conversation;

They must be going to use the llamas as mules. Ingenious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back