Radio ABC and SEN Commentary team changes

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I also don't think much of Maxwell's media ability. My impression is that he's a fence-sitter with a boring, monotone voice. However, I suppose we should give him a chance to see if he's prepared to make some big calls, now that he's been out of the game for a very short while

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I like that 3AW takes all the commentators I don't like and puts them in one place so I never have to hear them.

Caro, Tim Lane, Richo, Lloyd, Dwayne, Tony Shaw, Michael Christian and Gerard 'The GWS' Healy.

It's very selfless of them.

I think you mean Gerard "I can't stop droning on about the Dockers and referring to Matthew Boyd as Brad" Healy.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Agree too much of a nerd for Triple M, he wouldn't be in to all that piss taking mentality.

6a00e0097e4e688833014e604cdf18970c-320wi

Can't for the life of me see why one of the TV networks hasn't picked him up.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I like that 3AW takes all the commentators I don't like and puts them in one place so I never have to hear them.

Caro, Tim Lane, Richo, Lloyd, Dwayne, Tony Shaw, Michael Christian and Gerard 'The GWS' Healy.

It's very selfless of them.

Can't believe the pricks let Bryan Taylor out of the building :mad:

Back