Adam Saad.

Remove this Banner Ad

We all love Adam and his whole family at Coburg, we're delighted for him, but already the boys are missing him!

Adam told us today he teared up a bit when he saw the video we did for him :p He's a wonderful bloke, and Aicha and the rest of his family are all wonderful!

Can't wait to see him step out in Gold Coast colours!

I was really impressed with his game yesterday, and he seemed to finish the game strongly. 13 touches in under 70% game time is a good effort for a first game, even if it is NAB Challenge. The best thing though was his run and carry, and willingness to use his pace. I notice he has put on quite a bit of size all ready this pre-season too, which is encouraging. I know that being a rookie makes it more difficult to play AFL, especially with Broughton and Glenn also fellow rookies, but he is off to a good start and I will watch his progress closely.

So far I have been really impressed with the way Saad has played in the challenge. He seems to have that take no prisoners attack on the ball, run and carry, the ability to use the ball and deliver it with skill.
Great start for a rookie!

I haven't seen any Sun's games yet, how so you rate his first two games? Hopefully with Harbrow out he is given a slightly different role where he can be used as an attacking option more off halfback or even the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen any Sun's games yet, how so you rate his first two games? Hopefully with Harbrow out he is given a slightly different role where he can be used as an attacking option more off halfback or even the wing.
Close to best on field for each of those games. Definitely within the top 3 best Suns players during the first two rounds. He's incredibly fast and a beautiful kick, so I'm with you - I'd love to see him on the wing or as a half forward!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back