Retired Adam Schneider

Remove this Banner Ad

Did play well on Sunday, geez he is an elite user with the ball, hopefully the young Schneids types can learn from him while he stays on the list!
I think he would of been a fantastic mid if he had more injury luck and maybs an extra yard of pace.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-25/saint-schneider-calls-time-on-career

Thanks Adam for everything you've done for the club. I love how he put the team first this year by being rookie listed. Hopefully he can get a role down at the club next year and continue to mentor Lonie and the rest of our young small forwards. All the best, lets all get down to Etihad this Sunday to farewell a real soldier of our football club!

Has been great for our club. Sad to see him go but, although he's played some great footy at times this year, I think he's picked the right time to move on.

Hope he sticks around the club, to do Schneiderman if nothing else!

Well done Schneider on a great career!

1RUXM.jpg

I think we all knew it was time and I believe even Scnheids said it himself.
He'll be good value around the club and form part of the gel that binds everyone together.

Once again the club is doing everything right.
Farewell game against his old side and the two teams playing he represented in GF's.

Well handled as we are starting to expect now rather than be surprised by.

Has had a great career has Schneids.

Wish he had spent more time on the wing as he has done in the last 2-3 years because he has played some great games.

He has had some great high moments with us but sadly I'll always be haunted by the 05 prelim and that ******* clap against North in 2009...

Will be fantastic to watch him hand over the #13 to Jack Sinclair in the rooms after the game as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A highly skilled and intelligent player in his prime and was still a great contributor in the twighlight of his career.

I hope he can stay at the club as a coach or mentor as he seems to be a great teacher/communicator.

Congratulations Schnieds, all the best for your future endeavours.

Well done Schneids. After a slow start with us, when I thought he was lucky to keep on getting picked when I thought he only played one good game in 6, which saved his spot, he really turned it around and became consistently good and damaging after that and was a key piece in our push for a flag. It's been a shame that his body hasn't played ball the last two years prior to this one.

All the best Adam, hope you stick around.

Last edited:
Seriously underrated player throughout his career. He was a massive reason why we got our 2010 season back on track after basically being unable to kick goals at the start of the year. Never made a wrong decision and executed the skill perfectly almost every time.

Thanks for everything Schneiderman. You were a star.

The best thing he ever did for the club was the coaching he did on and off the feild with our 2013/2014 recruits, cheers snids.

Shouldn't be to hard to get a coaching gig if that's what he wants

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-25/saint-schneider-calls-time-on-career

Thanks Adam for everything you've done for the club. I love how he put the team first this year by being rookie listed. Hopefully he can get a role down at the club next year and continue to mentor Lonie and the rest of our young small forwards. All the best, lets all get down to Etihad this Sunday to farewell a real soldier of our football club!
Oh no! Sad to see him go. He has done a wonderful job in ensuring his impact will remain in place long after the boots are hung up. Well done Adam.

Always thought he could of been an AA elite type...why that never eventuated, anyone's guess.

One of my favorite players from a opposition team, sad to see him retire. Good to see him have his last game against the swans , hopefully both teams can give him a great send off .:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back