Adam Simpson new WCE coach (now to end of 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Under your bed I would suggest, explains your fear.
What fear?

You really throw up some useless s**t in this forum. you spew things out misquoting them and saying stupid s**t like this.

I haven't thrown Simpson to the crocodiles. I am questioning his decisions and performance. Wake up man!!!

What fear?

You really throw up some useless s**t in this forum. you spew things out misquoting them and saying stupid s**t like this.

I haven't thrown Simpson to the crocodiles. I am questioning his decisions and performance. Wake up man!!!
And I am questioning your poorly thought out arguments. Maybe you are not scared then but just a panic merchant.

Just three games have been played bloke. Hardly the sample required to make such outlandish comments and even by your own admission we need 22 games. As I said you are jumping the gun.

Simpson at least deserves a chance to plan, execute and grow his vision for the team way beyond the three games you have generously granted him.

And I am questioning your poorly thought out arguments. Maybe you are not scared then but just a panic merchant.

Just three games have been played bloke. Hardly the sample required to make such outlandish comments and even by your own admission we need 22 games. As I said you are jumping the gun.

Simpson at least deserves a chance to plan, execute and grow his vision for the team way beyond the three games you have generously granted him.
So the players have had 7 years to develop and they haven't. Should we give Simpson 7 years?

The issue I have and many here do is that players like McGinnity, Hill, Masten, Butler and Rosa to a lesser extent have done nothing. I realize Priddis wont be dropped this year but these others have done nothing and even after last weeks performance have retained their spot.

It's bullshit. He is on his way to losing his job and we start again.

So the players have had 7 years to develop and they haven't. Should we give Simpson 7 years?

The issue I have and many here do is that players like McGinnity, Hill, Masten, Butler and Rosa to a lesser extent have done nothing. I realize Priddis wont be dropped this year but these others have done nothing and even after last weeks performance have retained their spot.

The club obviously hasn't' yet dropped the hammer for a full rebuild and that is why no one has been dropped. They are backing in the team to perform against a team that is beatable. Makes complete sense to me. If they came out last week and said that they were rebuilding, it would be a different case. If we aren't rebuilding, we are looking to progress up the ladder and teach the team how to play week in week out. No point dropping players if we are aiming for consistency.

The club obviously hasn't' yet dropped the hammer for a full rebuild and that is why no one has been dropped. They are backing in the team to perform against a team that is beatable. Makes complete sense to me. If they came out last week and said that they were rebuilding, it would be a different case. If we aren't rebuilding, we are looking to progress up the ladder and teach the team how to play week in week out. No point dropping players if we are aiming for consistency.
Rebuilding is a completely different issue.

If players don't perform they get dropped. If they don't it breeds the wrong message to the players. We have midfielders who haven't performed for 7 years and gave their worst performance last week and a defensive forward gets dropped and the blame goes to the kids.

It's bullshit.

Rosa was one of our best against Carlton and in the first half of last year.

Can't believe he wasn't dropped after the derby.

Can't believe Paddy wasn't dropped either. I swear I read he had been.
Did I he wasn't? are you turning into Jonno as well? You know my context Fivey.

I think that you are being a touch unfair in your assessment.

Simpson has already shown an move towards change.
A new game plan, delisting mid range defenders and replacing them with midfielders on the list, four new players to debut in the first four games.

He still has a job to do and that is win games of football and to see exactly what he can salvage of the current list. The objective is to mold and use what you have, get the best out of them and to gradually upgrade the weakest links. No real science to it and he deserves the right to do just that.

I suspect that the club will give him the time to achieve these ends even if you have superior judgement and are the better man for the job.

Did I he wasn't? are you turning into Jonno as well? You know my context Fivey.

You did say he wasn't. You said none of them had been dropped after the Derby. Not sure what else I can take from your "context"

Do you really think Rosa deserves to be dropped?

Rebuilding is a completely different issue.

If players don't perform they get dropped. If they don't it breeds the wrong message to the players. We have midfielders who haven't performed for 7 years and gave their worst performance last week and a defensive forward gets dropped and the blame goes to the kids.

It's bullshit.

So do we drop 90% of the team after last weeks loss?

I would say that they have performed for the last 7 years, just inconsistently.

You did say he wasn't. You said none of them had been dropped after the Derby. Not sure what else I can take from your "context"

Do you really think Rosa deserves to be dropped?
The context is they repeatedly underperform against the better sides like freo and nothing happens.
Apart from wellingham getting dropped the usual suspects including mcginnity get free passes. The same midfield isn't going to produce different results in the future. This includes Rosa.
The midfield got spanked and Simpson drops a defensive forward. Its bullshit.

I don't think Rosa deserves to be dropped this week. I did say to a lesser extent right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The context is they repeatedly underperform against the better sides like freo and nothing happens.
Apart from wellingham getting dropped the usual suspects including mcginnity get free passes. The same midfield isn't going to produce different results in the future.
If we had better midfield reserves than Lucas and Colledge, I'm sure some players would have been dropped. Until we have some new mids dominating at wafl level, we don't really have the depth required to make those calls.

Apart from wellingham getting dropped the usual suspects including mcginnity get free passes. The same midfield isn't going to produce different results in the future.

So McGinnity gets a free pass, but got dropped. Righteo.

Which state or federal seat are you running for? You're clearly in politics, because when it's pointed out you've made a relatively insignificant error you invariably twist and turn and blame the reader for getting the context wrong rather than just simply admitting you made a ******* error.

Do you think Rosa should have been dropped?

If we had better midfield reserves than Lucas and Colledge, I'm sure some players would have been dropped. Until we have some new mids dominating at wafl level, we don't really have the depth required to make those calls.
Its the same bullshit argument. Until they get dropped how do we know how the kids will perform.
College has been dominating, not sure what else he has to do apart from getting the photos priddis has on nisbett I guess and Lucas has been playing well.

Its the same bullshit argument. Until they get dropped how do we know how the kids will perform.
College has been dominating, not sure what else he has to do apart from getting the photos priddis has on nisbett I guess and Lucas has been playing well.

I'm sitting at Lathlain and neither's done anything. Hutchings has been more effective. Lucas was poor last week by all reports

How is that a bullshit argument? Have a look at Freo and Peel. Freo have 3-4 mids dominating in the WAFL ready for a call up to AFL if need be. Who do we have? If a player can't play well in the reserves then why would we put them in a full game of AFL to get dominated?

Have you even watched the reserves? Lucas has been disgusting with his disposal and Colledge has been good at best.

I'm sitting at Lathlain and neither's done anything. Hutchings has been more effective. Lucas was poor last week by all reports
The report on Lucas was good. I read it. I'm not surprised if Colledge has done nothing after busting his guts the last few weeks and he doesn't get a game ahead of Hill and Masten. Not good for the attitude or confidence. He'd be asking what else he has to do to get a game.

How is that a bullshit argument? Have a look at Freo and Peel. Freo have 3-4 mids dominating in the WAFL ready for a call up to AFL if need be. Who do we have? If a player can't play well in the reserves then why would we put them in a full game of AFL to get dominated?

Have you even watched the reserves? Lucas has been disgusting with his disposal and Colledge has been good at best.

It is a circular argument. How do you know unless they are given a go but there isn't someone to replace them but how do you know unless they are given a go but there isn't someone else to .....

Edit: Well he is better than Priddis already.

The report on Lucas was good. I read it. I'm not surprised if Colledge has done nothing after busting his guts the last few weeks and he doesn't get a game ahead of Hill and Masten. Not good for the attitude or confidence. He'd be asking what else he has to do to get a game.
Now that's an example of a bullshit argument.

It is a circular argument. How do you know unless they are given a go but there isn't someone to replace them but how do you know unless they are given a go but there isn't someone else to .....
But we do know. They are struggling to dominate in a 2nd tier competition, therefore they shouldn't get a game.

But we do know. They are struggling to dominate in a 2nd tier competition, therefore they shouldn't get a game.
Colledge hasn't been struggling to dominate. He has had weeks of almost 40 possessions and goal kicking from the midfield. You are on drugs.

Maybe keep doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back