Oppo Camp ADAM TOMLINSON

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard that he has requested several times to Leon for more midfield time. This has been promised, but not delivered. Josh is frustrated...

Now what can you add
I used to his mum a lot around Melbourne.

She said he loves the club she says she loves the club.

She drives around with a GWS Membership bumper sticker. She's on board!!

Tommo has had a messed up year with the toe injury.

When he is good he is an impossible match up but sometimes he seems a bit of a jack of all trades master of nothing. In such a tall team he often doesn't get to play where he needs too.

I like him and think he has the potential to be very good but he needs more time and patience.

Calling for him to be traded and a flog is really harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Tommo did a great job on Roo when he returned from injury. He can be very effective in defence. With the prevalence of tall and highly mobile forwards, this should be his main role. If he'd matched his performance on Roo with a shut down of Hogan today, that might of made a difference today.

Hi guys/gals. Just here for some insight into Tomlinson.

I know the OP warned off opposition supporters trying to 'raid' Tomlinson, but I come in peace.

There are rumours (I know, there's always rumours) that he may want out and that Carlton are looking to trade him in. I fully understand that he is contracted and unlike most of BF, I am not here to low-ball. I just have a few questions.

1) What would value him at in a trade? I assume you would want picks to help you cover Hopper/Kennedy f/s bids. Would something like pick 15 do the trick? If not, what do you think is fair? I assume you would also settle for lower picks that have similar f/s bidding power...

2) I know he is a good size and can run, but what else is there? Does he run to the right spots? Does he have a competitive spirit? Hows his body work, contested marking etc?

3) Following on from Q2, is he best played at CHB or CHF?

I know the OP warned off opposition supporters trying to 'raid' Tomlinson, but I come in peace.

There are rumours (I know, there's always rumours) that he may want out and that Carlton are looking to trade him in. I fully understand that he is contracted and unlike most of BF, I am not here to low-ball. I just have a few questions.

1) What would value him at in a trade? I assume you would want picks to help you cover Hopper/Kennedy f/s bids. Would something like pick 15 do the trick? If not, what do you think is fair? I assume you would also settle for lower picks that have similar f/s bidding power...

2) I know he is a good size and can run, but what else is there? Does he run to the right spots? Does he have a competitive spirit? Hows his body work, contested marking etc?

All cool but it was in the papers yesterday that Carlton arent interested anymore.

Answer works for all Clubs, not just Carlton

1) First round definitely - he's in top 25 in the club and contracted and required. He's not steak knives or settle for low picks

2) competitive but kicking needs to improve. He wore Reiwoldt like a glove when we played St Kilda in Sydney but marred the performance with turnovers

3) Wing and swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back