• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
Who would you take out of these two young guns?

In 2015 Neale averaged 27.5 disposals, 4.7 marks, 3.6 tackles and kicked 16 goals.
Treloar averaged 27.5 disposals, 3.8 marks, 5.3 tackles and kicked 14 goals.

Neale for me.

Who would you take out of these two young guns?

In 2015 Neale averaged 27.5 disposals, 4.7 marks, 3.6 tackles and kicked 16 goals.
Treloar averaged 27.5 disposals, 3.8 marks, 5.3 tackles and kicked 14 goals.
Treloar was playing through injury. Freak.

agree. neale a very good player and will only get better, as will trealor.
i think most good players in the non victorian states get under rated because of lack of media coverage. it's even worse in the non afl states of qld and nsw.
doesn't really apply to this situation though, does it?

Neale having played all his footy for a WA team and Treloar a NSW team.

Lachie Neale is a great young player, really enjoy watching him. Treloar I know more by reputation than watching him, havent watched much of GWS to be honest. As such dont have an opinion yet

Lachie Neale is a great young player, really enjoy watching him. Treloar I know more by reputation than watching him, havent watched much of GWS to be honest. As such dont have an opinion yet
I actually think a lot of people are this way for Treloar and I think he is a bit underrated by this. That will likely rapidly change now once he is right there in front of people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This poll is smack on, $1 each way for me.

Be interesting to see how he copes in the coming years when a few of their veteran midfielders hang up the boots over the next 1-2 seasons.

By then he will be 25 and coming into his own. There is always a few young players that you just know has got what it takes and Lachie is one of those.

Treloar is the closest player that I've seen to a young Shaun Burgoyne. Composed, skilled, quick in the mind.

I'd take him over Neale.

What? Shaun was very hit and miss in his first 60 odd games that rarely seen any midfield time, where Treloar is a ******* ball winning machine that has been a midfielder since day 1.

What? Shaun was very hit and miss in his first 60 odd games that rarely seen any midfield time, where Treloar is a ******* ball winning machine that has been a midfielder since day 1.
"A young Shaun Burgoyne" not "Shaun Burgoyne when he was young".

Neale is piggy backing on the best midfield in the competition. Treloar has been the main man in a crap midfield all while having op. He is basically better than Neale in every respect.

Back