Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 84 88.4%
  • You are wrong

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We need more Adam Treloar pressers...

He's got everyone all fired up in November!!!

Next presser he should come out and say that this list is the greatest every assembled list in the history of football... and he is so glad that Dale Thomas isn't on it.

Nah, he has to let slip that (secretly) Eddie is going to be Carlton's next President.

Caro is still trying to suggest the Pies did the dodgy with Treloar haha.

Russo continues: "We need to be able to offer players security for life after football through education and resources and this will add much needed depth to the club." Widespread disappointment followed Collingwood's luring of Treloar and more recently Richmond's relatively modest profit compared with the Magpies but that comparison is odious.

yada yada yada...

Is Russo hinting that the Magpies offered Treloar some post-football incentives not available at Tigerland?

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-stability-20151126-gl9722.html#ixzz3sb3K5jEj
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Russo continues: "We need to be able to offer players security for life after football through education and resources and this will add much needed depth to the club." Widespread disappointment followed Collingwood's luring of Treloar and more recently Richmond's relatively modest profit compared with the Magpies but that comparison is odious.

yada yada yada...

Is Russo hinting that the Magpies offered Treloar some post-football incentives not available at Tigerland?

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-stability-20151126-gl9722.html#ixzz3sb3K5jEj

Caro is always Righting Negative Stories.

God Bitchmond don't know when to Stop and When is Offering a Player Post-Football Incentives against the Rules?

Would not be in any Contract he would have Signed

yada yada yada...

Richmond about to tear each-other apart again. History repeats.

This is my favorite line:

And Richmond supporters with long memories remain painfully aware of the dark places where Collingwood-envy can lead.
Carlton went down that path a few years ago with hillarious results. Please let it happen to Richmond too. The lols would be epic :D

Look what KB started by messing with Ed's boys ;) #collingwoodmafia

Look what KB started by messing with Ed's boys ;) #collingwoodmafia
Yep, all KBs fault, his trolling on radio got their hopes up that they were a chance of getting Treloar.
Now that they didn't there's a board challenge...
"That O'Neal would be undermined so soon after taking charge when her alleged misdeeds amount to a lower profile than her predecessors, another elimination final defeat and the failure to secure Adam Treloar is laughable."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmond-turmoil-tears-at-heart-of-club-stability

yada yada yada...

I love how a Caro story about Richmond potentially going through their regular implosion has to carry a "but Collingwood are cheating" angle.

Would love for this property developer f---wit's challenge to get up. From the sound of his statement his first act as president would be to publicly offer all players dodgy property deals, while his second would be to sit silently at a press conference while Gil sets out the massive fines and draft penalties now imposed on Richmond.

I love how a Caro story about Richmond potentially going through their regular implosion has to carry a "but Collingwood are cheating" angle.

Would love for this property developer f---wit's challenge to get up. From the sound of his statement his first act as president would be to publicly offer all players dodgy property deals, while his second would be to sit silently at a press conference while Gil sets out the massive fines and draft penalties now imposed on Richmond.

Sh1t we have some crap football journos. Wilson, robbo, smith.... flogs.

Deledio: Treloar 'got a bit star struck in front of the cameras'
Nat Edwards
November 27, 2015 9:59 AM

400602-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Brett Deledio responds to Adam Treloar's list comparison

RICHMOND vice captain Brett Deledio has hit back at comments made by Collingwood recruit Adam Treloar, declaring the Tigers are closer to a premiership.

Treloar, who was traded from Greater Western Sydney to Collingwood last month, had also been linked to the Tigers.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-27/deledio-treloar-got-a-bit-star-struck

RELATED

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nat Edwards

RICHMOND vice captain Brett Deledio has hit back at comments made by Collingwood recruit Adam Treloar, declaring the Tigers are closer to a premiership.

Treloar, who was traded from Greater Western Sydney to Collingwood last month, had also been linked to the Tigers.

The midfielder told reporters last week he chose the Pies because they had a better list than their rivals at Punt Road.

Deledio said he was looking forward to proving the young Magpie wrong in round two.

"I think Adam got a bit star struck when he got in front of the cameras and the microphone," Deledio said on Friday morning.

"Adam said what he said. But we just worry about what we're doing inside our four walls and we don't need to stress about what's been said across the road.

"It makes round two pretty interesting, doesn't it?"

The additions of speedster Chris Yarran and big-bodied midfielder Andrew Moore has Deledio optimistic about the Tigers chances in season 2016.

The vice captain is confident the Tigers have the makings of a premiership side.

"I wouldn't be still playing if I didn't think that was the case," Deledio said.

"I think we've added some great talent and we are only going to see young blokes get better and better with every game they play.

"Of course [Adam] is going to say that about his side, but I'm going to say the exact opposite. We are very confident with where we are going."

Richmond's full list returned to training for the first time on Friday.

New recruit Yarran trained with the rehab group.

Defender Alex Rance is still on leave after receiving permission from the club to have an extended break.

Draftees Oleg Markov and Nathan Broad joined their new teammates for the first time, while first round pick Daniel Rioli will arrive at the club on Monday.

RELATED

Round 2, absurd statement, the result won't answer the fundamental question as I believe Treloar made the comment in regard to achieving the ultimate future goal, a premiership.
A loss to either side won't definitively say who is closer to winning a GF / GFs...or for that matter, who has a better list. Carlton won some games last year and they certainly didn't have a better list than their opposition.
Can't believe this is still going - I'm grateful he does think we have a better and was prepared to express that.

Round 2, absurd statement, the result won't answer the fundamental question as I believe Treloar made the comment in regard to achieving the ultimate future goal, a premiership.
A loss to either side won't definitively say who is closer to winning a GF / GFs...or for that matter, who has a better list. Carlton won some games last year and they certainly didn't have a better list than their opposition.
Can't believe this is still going - I'm grateful he does think we have a better and was prepared to express that.

Agree - Treloar was talking in 2-3 Years Time. Not Exactly this Season

Nat Edwards

The midfielder told reporters last week he chose the Pies because they had a better list than their rivals at Punt Road.

Deledio said he was looking forward to proving the young Magpie wrong in round two.

"I think Adam got a bit star struck when he got in front of the cameras and the microphone," Deledio said on Friday morning.

"Adam said what he said. But we just worry about what we're doing inside our four walls and we don't need to stress about what's been said across the road.

"It makes round two pretty interesting, doesn't it?"

The additions of speedster Chris Yarran and big-bodied midfielder Andrew Moore has Deledio optimistic about the Tigers chances in season 2016.

The vice captain is confident the Tigers have the makings of a premiership side.

"I wouldn't be still playing if I didn't think that was the case," Deledio said.

"I think we've added some great talent and we are only going to see young blokes get better and better with every game they play.

"Of course [Adam] is going to say that about his side, but I'm going to say the exact opposite. We are very confident with where we are going."

Richmond's full list returned to training for the first time on Friday.

New recruit Yarran trained with the rehab group.

Defender Alex Rance is still on leave after receiving permission from the club to have an extended break.

Draftees Oleg Markov and Nathan Broad joined their new teammates for the first time, while first round pick Daniel Rioli will arrive at the club on Monday.

RELATED

so if they dont take any notice of what happens outside their "four walls" why would it make round 2 interesting?

yada yada yada...

The worst thing is Richmond feed Caroline everything. They're a bunch of sooks.

There's far more chance that they will belt us round 2.
Not so sure about that. Richmond are notorious for their poor starts to the season, and the first game we played against them was far more representative of where the two teams are at than they last game played.

Given that we've improved our list significantly more this offseason than they have, it wouldnt be at all surprising if we were to beat them in round 2.

Back