Society & Culture Addictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Coca-cola actually all soft drink.
Been trying to stop though through Mizone flavored water
yep, this

had a gambling addiction at one point several years ago, but i've managed to overcome that

Champ_50g_Ruby.jpg

shortblack.jpg

imgres

2185178689_7ff22eab87_o.jpg

00HR.L._BurnsideMBurnside_On_Burnside.jpg

Chapstick.

halfway through the year i was slapping it on every 30 minutes or so. decided to go cold turkey after realising it was doing more harm than good. was a tough few months but seems like i have now beaten the addiction.

Chapstick.

halfway through the year i was slapping it on every 30 minutes or so. decided to go cold turkey after realising it was doing more harm than good. was a tough few months but seems like i have now beaten the addiction.
Had that when on Roaccutane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pasta - But it just tastes so good and is so easy to make, bit of pastas, cheese and diced tomatoes. Awesome

Need to check out that show on the ABC (?strange addictions).

Last night there was a woman who eats pottery and cigarette ash; a few weeks back another that ate toilet paper.

Up until a short time ago, grain waves.

But I think I have weaned myself off them now. :D

Pasta - But it just tastes so good and is so easy to make, bit of pastas, cheese and diced tomatoes. Awesome

I love pasta with one of those small tins of tuna, plus some butter, garlic and parmesan cheese.

Need to check out that show on the ABC (?strange addictions).

Last night there was a woman who eats pottery and cigarette ash; a few weeks back another that ate toilet paper.

Good show. There have been some crazy ones. One woman picked her hair and ate the follicles, another sucked her thumb continuously, while smelling a little bit of ratty old blanket. I missed last night, but my girlfriend filled me in on the crazy pottery girl.

Cigarettes.jpg

I don't smoke a whole lot these days, well except when I'm out drinking, when I can go through a pack a night. Usually I smoke about a pack a week but I don't think I could give them up completely.

What are you addicted to?

Posting on internet addiction threads if you must ****ing know. Damn you for starting this!

OK, I'm going cold turkey right.....NOW!

Not yet. Alright so I forgot to hit 'submit' does that make me a bad person? DOES IT? I'm done.

Done with this post. I don't need it, I'm just typing recreationally. I can quit any time I want. It's just a thread - GET OFF MY BACK!

How's the thread going? No one else has posted yet? So I guess there's just a bit more room for me to throw in again, right? Good thread. Gooooood thread. Cool. Mellow. Thread.

Thread, thread, thread, thread, thread, thread, thread, thread, thread.

Liking the thread. Loving the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back