Society & Culture Addictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Energy drinks.

Evil s**t those things. I used to be addicted to them but feel 100 times healthier since I managed to kick the habit.

And at least now on the rare occasion when I really need one I can actually feel the effects again.

Ive never understood energy drinks. I never noticed any uplift of energy when having one so Ive never bothered drinking them. Someone I work with has 4 or 5 a day. Every day.

Agree. I don't like the taste of energy drinks.

This. They taste like cat piss. At least, what I imagine cat piss would taste like.

Edit: They taste like cat piss smells is what I was looking for :p

Ive never understood energy drinks. I never noticed any uplift of energy when having one so Ive never bothered drinking them. Someone I work with has 4 or 5 a day. Every day.

Energy drinks are not much different than a cup of coffee, personally im not a big fan of hot coffee so i have a mother instead i try to limit myself to 1 a day so its not too bad, but having 4 or 5 a day cant be good not only for your body but also the wallet..

I have maybe a couple a week. There isn't ever a big rise in physical energy for me, tend to feel more awake though. I can't understand how people can have 4-5 a day though. Do that for a few weeks and your body figures it's normal, then the one day you don't you'd crash like a mofo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you really want an energy lift those V energy shots are ****ing awesome! I keep one in with my work stuff and if I'm on call and get called out at some ungodly hour I have one of them, buzzing my **** off and ready to go! :thumbsu: They really work, the cans don't do a heap for me but these ones sort you right out!

I once LOVED those evil shits called energy drinks. I suddenly stopped for no reason. I still have one every now and then but that's about once a month, and only Green Monster usually.

I once LOVED those evil shits called energy drinks. I suddenly stopped for no reason. I still have one every now and then but that's about once a month, and only Green Monster usually.

I took myself to ED one day from chest pains, cause... Too much V, acidic s**t was eating me alive.

Have since moved to water.

Planning on quitting smoking and moving to ecigs and vapourisers for weed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back